The Italy Government Scholarships 2023 is now accepting applications in Italy. All international students interested in pursuing a degree in Italy on fully funded scholarships are urged to apply. This is the best opportunity for free study in Italy for International students from all around the world. They can apply for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree scholarship. This Italian government postgraduate scholarship is offered for the 2022-23 academic year.
A Fully Funded Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree Programs is available in almost all academic subjects and majors at the best Italian Universities. All costs will be covered for the scholarship to Italy. Foreign nationals, as well as Italians living abroad, are eligible for the scholarship program (IRE). Must visit DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2023 – Fully Funded.
The scholarship’s goal is to provide financial support to students who want to study in Italy. Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis by MAECI. Educational qualifications, financial need, personal motivation, and the Italian language are among the selection criteria. MAECI grants a limited number of scholarships each year. Applicants who have never earned a scholarship from the Italian government will be given priority. Also apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
Italy Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Italy
- Host University: Top Italian Universities
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 9 June 2022.
Italian government Scholarships 2023 is a Fully Funded scholarship program for students from all over the world to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree in Italy. The following is a list of the expenses that are covered:
- However, depending on each university’s policy, students may be excluded from paying tuition and enrollment fees.
- MAECI will provide health and medical/accident insurance to students throughout the grant duration.
- Students will be paid a 900 Euro monthly allowance on a quarterly basis. Scholarship funds will be deposited straight into the student’s Italian bank account.
To apply for Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy, students must meet the conditions listed below.
- Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree in their home country are eligible for master’s degree scholarship grants.
- If you want to apply for a scholarship to one of the Italian AFAM courses, you must first meet the university or institute’s admission requirements and educational prerequisites.
- The applicant who is interested in pursuing a Ph.D. It is critical for Italy to meet their desired Italian institution’s degree entry standards and educational qualifications.
- To apply for a master’s degree, AFAM program, or Italian language and culture course, applicants must be at least 28 years old.
- Students must be under the age of 40 to conduct research under the supervision of an academic supervisor.
- Applicants who desire to enroll in English-language courses must provide proof of English language proficiency in the form of a language proficiency certificate.
- Applicants who want to take an Italian-taught course must provide a certificate of Italian language proficiency.
How to Apply
Scholarships in Italy are awarded through an online application process. The deadline to apply for a Ministry of Italy Scholarship for International Students in 2023 is June 9, 2022. To apply, go to the “Apply Now” page and create an account on the portal. The following is a link to the official advertisement and online application system: