Are you looking for a Japanese scholarship? One of most awaiting scholarships The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 is open now. The JJWBGSP is one of the highly paid scholarship programs. These Fully Funded international scholarships are open to both men and women of developing countries. All the applicants from the developing country list of World Bank Member Countries are invited to pursue a Master’s degree program. This is an initiative of the Japan Government and the World Bank for international students.
Almost all the study fields are development-related topics for the applicants with relevant professional experience. A total of 48 Participating Programs are offered by JJWBGSP scholarship. These joint japan scholarships are available at the best universities in Europe, U.S., Oceania, Africa, and Japan. All the expenses will be covered during the 2 academic years of Master’s Degree under JJWBGSP.
World bank scholarships are the best opportunity for students and young researchers to study abroad in the key areas of development. The main purpose of the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is to promote economic development and shared prosperity through education. You can also apply for Spanish Scholarships for International Students 2021-22 – Fully Funded.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Details
- Country: Selected Countries
- Host University: Best Universities of the World Bank Member Countries
- Scholarship Program: Masters Degree
- Duration: 2 years
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 21st May 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Available Study Fields
- Infrastructure Management Program
- Master of Arts in Policy Economics
- Health Systems Policy and Management
- Education (TESOL)
- Educational Policy Studies
- Master’s Program in Economic and Public Policy
- International Program on Agricultural Development Studies
- Master of Public Policy, International Program
- Development Finance
- Climate Change and Development
- Agriculture and Development
- Economic Policy Management Program
- Master in Economic Policy Management
- Master of Development Practice
- Tax Course of the Public Finance Program
- International Forestry
- Public Policy
- Data, Economics and Development Policy
- Conflict, State Building and Development
- International Finance and Development
- Graduate Program on Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Peace Education
- Information Systems
- Business and Commerce/Taxation Policy and Management
- Master of Public Health
- Public Economics
- Water Management and Governance
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Urban Design (MUD)
- Public Administration in International Development
- Urban Management and Development
- Professional Studies in Global Development
- Development Practice
- Public Policy
- School of International and Public Affairs
- Management of Conservation Areas
- Global Health Policy and Management
- Conflict Resolution and Coexistence
- Master of Arts in Sustainable International Development
- Public Policy
- Public Administration
- Environmental Management and Development
- Environmental and Resource Economics
- Climate Change
- Water Engineering and Management
- Sustainable Energy Transition
You may also be interested in Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021-2022 For International Students.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Host Universities
- Yokohama National University
- Williams College
- Vrije Universiteit
- University of Wollongong
- Université Félix Houphouët Boigny
- Université Clermont-Auvergne FERDI
- IHE Delft Institute
- International Christian University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Keio University
- Kobe Institute of Computing
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Meiji University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government
- National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)
- Pennsylvania State University
- Saitama University
- Australian National University
- University of Birmingham
- University of British Columbia
- Carinthia University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Tsukuba
- Brandeis University
- University for Peace
- University of Hong Kong
- SOAS University of London
- University of California-Berkeley
- University of Tokyo
- Asian Institute of Technology
- The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP)
- University of Reading
JJ/WBGSP scholarships are Full Free Masters scholarships for international students with the following benefits:
- Full Tuition fee
- Living Stipend (Monthly)
- Round Trip Airfare
- Health insurance
- Travel allowance
- Applicant must be a national of a World Bank member counties.
- Applicants must not hold dual citizenship of any developed country.
- Be in good health.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) completed at least 3 years prior to the last date of application.
- Minimum 3 years development-related work experience since earning the Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree completion.
- At the time of submitting the application, the applicant must be an employee in a paid and full-time position in development-related work with at least 3 years of paid experience.
- Applicants must not be an Executive Director or alternate or any staff of World Bank or a close relative of the person by blood or adoption.
The application round for the academic session 2021-22 will open on 22nd March 2021. The last date to apply for Japan/World bank scholarship program is 21st May 2021.
How To Apply for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
To apply for the JJWBGSP scholarship and to be considered, you need to upload an Unconditional Offer letter from one of the participating master’s degree programs. The link to the online application portal and official website is as below: