Great news, the King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia is open now and accepting applications. The Deanship of King Fahd University is open to all international students from throughout the world. This is a Fully Funded scholarship for local and international students from all over the world at King Fahd University in Saudi Arabia. The scholarship can be used to study for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Saudi Arabia. Also visit IST International Scholarships 2022 in Austria – Fully Funded.
For King Fahd University Scholarship 2022, all academic programs are available, including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering, and Sciences Fields. The King Fahd Institution of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM or UPM) is a Saudi Arabian state university located in Dhahran. Science, engineering, and business/management programs at Saudi universities are among the best in the country, if not the entire region.
The university is ranked fourth among the top 100 universities in the world with US Utility Patents. The American National Academy of Inventors produced a report on this rank (NAI). Those interested in studying for free in Saudi Arabia are invited to apply. You can also visit EUI Leadership Program 2022 in Italy – Fully Funded Fellowship.
King Fahd University Scholarships Details
- Award country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD, Doctorate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Last Date: 22 January 2022.
As previously said, King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia offers Fully Funded scholarships to both local and international students. Here is the list of benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Free Textbooks.
- Essential Medical care.
- University cafeteria offers subsidized meals.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for the Initial Travel to Dammam at the commencement of the contract, as well as a Return Ticket once the degree is completed (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- A chance to participate in University-funded research and book-writing projects alongside University academics.
- In compliance with University regulations, other advantages are also offered.
List of Academic Fields and Majors
All academic fields and majors are available For Masters & Ph.D. degrees in Saudi Arabia are given below.
- Accountancy (M.ACC)
- Applied Statistics (M.Sc)
- Architectural Engineering (M.Sc)
- Aerospace Engineering (M.Sc)
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Chemistry (PhD, M.Sc)
- Chemical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- City & Regional Planning (M.C.R.P)
- Computer Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Computer Networks (M.Sc)
- Construction Engineering & Management (M.Sc)
- Computer Science (PhD, M.Sc)
- Electrical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Environmental Sciences (M.Sc)
- Geophysics (M.Sc)
- Geology (PhD, M.Sc)
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Information Assurance & Security (M.Sc)
- Life Sciences (M.Sc)
- Mathematical Sciences (PhD, M.Sc)
- Materials Science & Engineering (M.Sc)
- Medical Physics (M. Med. Phys)
- Mechanical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Physics (PhD, M.Sc)
- Petroleum Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Systems & Control Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Software Engineering (M.Sc)
- Telecommunication Engineering (M.Sc)
For Master Programs:
- Bachelor’s Degree (four years)
- A GPA of 3.00 or better on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, as well as a GPA of 3.00 in the topic of the major field.
- An M.S. is a master’s degree in science (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- In both B.S. and M.S. degrees, a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent is required.
For the MBA:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a reputable university is required.
- A GPA of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent is required.
- At least one college-level calculus course that covers both differentiation and integration is required.
- Working knowledge of computers, as demonstrated by at least one computer course (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- One year of full-time job experience is required. Graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with extraordinary academic records may be exempt from this requirement.
- Copy of Identification (National ID is required from Saudi Nationals and Passport from the applicants from outside Saudi Arabia and Iqama from the Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
- Three letters of recommendation from academic referees provided via the online recommendation system once you’ve filed your online application.
- Statement of Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- A passport-sized photograph with a white backdrop is required (Optional for females)
- A CV that briefly summarizes your education and work experience.
Documents that are not required for the online application but are required before final admission:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or the IELTS exam (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- Score sheet for the GRE (General) exam (Required for Engineering & Science programs)
- [IF AVAILABLE]
- Certificates of Degree(s) [If a degree was awarded]
How to Apply
In Saudi Arabia, there is an online application form for King Fahd University Scholarships 2022. The deadline to apply for the Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University for the Fall 2022 semester is January 22, 2022, and the deadline to submit online recommendations is January 29, 2022. Fill out the online application form and upload all of the documents listed above. The following are the links to the online application and the official advertisement: