Great news for academic career seekers, Korean Government GKS Scholarship 2021 is announced and open for applications in South Korea. This Fully Funded Global Korea scholarship 2021 is offered to all International Students from any part of the world. A total of 1,278 International Scholarships are announced from 145 countries of the world.
Korean Government Scholarship is offering Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree or research in Korea to International Students. The Korea scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-22. Almost all academic majors and courses are available under the Korea Government Scholarship. The government of Korea will cover all the expenses during the study or research period.
A huge number of students are enrolled under the Korean Government GKS Scholarship every year and this is one of the top scholarships worldwide. This is the best opportunity for International students to free study in Korea. You can also visit Austria Government Scholarship 2021-2022 | Fully Funded. Further details about South Korea Fully Funded scholarship are given below.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Award country: South Korea
- Degree level: Masters, PhD, Research
- No. of scholarships: 1,278
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date: varies country by country.
You can also visit New Zealand Government Scholarships 2021-22 – Fully Funded.
Korean Government GKS Scholarship Financial Coverage
Korean Government GKS Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Korea for international students is a golden opportunity to avail and will cover all the expenses as discusses below:
- 100% Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance: KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 1,500,000
- Research Support Allowance: KRW 210,000 – 240,000
- Medical Insurance Allowance: KRW 20,000
- Resettlement Allowance: KRW 200,000
- Language Courses
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Excellent Korean Language Proficiency Award
- Printing Costs (Dissertation): KRW 500,000 – 800,000
- Completion Grant.
Available Study Fields
Almost all Academic Fields & Courses are available to pursue Masters & Ph.D. Degree programs under Global Korea Scholarship 2021 by the Korean Government. Applicants can choose an Academic Field or Course from the given majors and courses.
Korean Government GKS Scholarship Duration
- Master’s Degree: Total 3 years
- Korean language program: 1 year
- Degree program: 2 years
- Doctoral Degree: Total 4 years
- Korean language program: 1 year
- Regular degree program: 3 years
- Research Program: Total 6 Months.
- International applicants with NIIED designated countries’ citizenship
- Korean citizenship holding candidates or their parents cannot apply.
- Dual nationality holders with Korean citizenship can not apply.
- Both mentally and physically fit applicants, in Good health.
- CGPA of All applicants must be equivalent to or higher than following:
- CGPA: 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, 3.23/5.0
- 80% or above on a 100-point scale
- Must be one of the top 20% within one’s class.
- Applicants under 40 years since September 1, 2021
- Academic professors under 45 years upto September 1, 2021.
- English Proficiency certificate
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree to apply for Masters Degree and for phd degree must hold a masters degree or equivalent.
- Research Program applicants must hold a Masters degree or equivalent or higher than Masters.
- To apply for Postdoctoral Research Program, you must hold a doctoral degree or equivalent.
Please visit SDG Free Online Courses 2021 from United Nations.
Korean Government GKS Scholarship Deadline
The last date is different for every country and varies from Korean Embassy to Embassy to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship 2021. Check the deadline by contacting their relevant embassy or desired university directly to apply.
How to Apply
The procedure to apply for GKS Scholarship 2021 is different for each country. Please visit the official website link given below.