Great news, The Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 in China is now accepting applications. Lanzhou University of Technology Scholarships is open to all international students from all over the world. The Fully funded scholarships are available to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree at the University.
For students from all around the world, almost all academic fields and majors are accessible for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees. The scholarship will pay all of the costs associated with studying abroad. These are Chinese government Scholarships for the year 2022. Also visit Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022 in the USA – Funded.
Lanzhou Institution of Technology is a Chinese scientific and technological university in Lanzhou, Gansu Province’s provincial capital. Many Chinese universities are among the best in the world. This is one of the best universities in China. You can also apply for Montreal University Scholarships 2022 in Canada – Funded.
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship Details
- Award country: China
- University: Lanzhou University of Technology
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 30 June 2022.
The LUT President Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students that will pay all costs associated with pursuing a degree at the university. The following are the specifics:
- Complete tuition fee
- Free housing
- Living expenses: 1,500 yuan each month
Note: Fees for teaching materials and insurance are not included. If your Chinese language level does not meet the school’s requirements, it is recommended that you study Chinese for a year at the school’s expense.
List of Available Study Fields
Here are all the available study fields for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarships.
- Materials shaping and control engineering
- Electrical engineering and automation
- Mechanical design
- Manufacturing and automation
- Energy and power engineering
- Civil engineering
- Process equipment and control engineering
- Chemical engineering and technology.
- General requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of a nation other than China’s People’s Republic and in good health.
- When applying for undergraduate programs, applicants must be high school graduates under the age of 25.
- When applying for master’s degrees, you must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- When applying for doctoral programs, you must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Academic requirements and Chinese language proficiency:
- The ability to communicate in Chinese. Because all of our programs are taught in Chinese, we ask that you have an HSK4 (or above) certificate and that you are fluent in conversational Chinese.
- Academic credentials are required. A minimum GPA of 3.0 or above is required.
How to Apply
Step 1: Log in to http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do, fill out the registration form, upload a clear and complete scan of all required application materials, pay the registration cost, and upload the remittance voucher to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022.
Step 2: Submit (in duplicate) paper materials:
- Lanzhou University of Technology’s International Student Application Form.
- Fresh graduates can offer the original copy of the pre-graduation certificate issued by their school, and when the enrollment is completed, the original copy of the graduation certificate should be presented English translation.
- For texts that are not in Chinese or English, a certified copy of the previous stage’s transcript is required, as well as a Chinese/English translation.
- Undergraduate Study Plan / Research Plan (graduate).
- two or more letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors (graduate students).
- Proof that you have never been convicted of a crime.
- Copy of a valid HSK Level 4 certificate (200 points or higher).
- For foreigners, a physical examination form is required.
Step 3: Students who pass the material review will be notified of their interview via email. The Skype video interview (Skype ID: study 282) is used for the majority of the interview. After getting the email, please send your nationality and passport number to Skype. The major topics covered in the interview include Chinese or English proficiency, professional fundamental knowledge, and comprehensive ability.