Great news, The Latvian Government Scholarships 2022 is now open for applications. Latvia scholarships are available to study undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. International Students who plan to start their degree this year or in 2023 are invited to apply. Students from different countries who have an agreement with the Latvian government are eligible for a Latvian government scholarship.
The State Education Development Agency (SEDA), VIAA in Latvia, administers scholarships under the auspices of the Ministry of Education and Science. The Latvian language is used in the classroom. But don’t worry, some programs are also available in English. Students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees will benefit from the Latvian Government scholarship 2022. Also visit Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded.
Scholarships for international students are only available for one academic year. If they wish to extend the scholarship for another year, they must reapply. Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are almost one year long. Other Latvian study Programs, such as Latvian phycology, Latvian literature, Latvian culture, and Latvian history, can be taught for two academic years and cover the full period of a master’s degree. Must apply for UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2022 For International Students.
Latvian Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Latvia
- Host: State Education Development Agency (SEDA)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
Related: UCL Institute of Education Scholarship 2022 in the UK – Fully Funded.
The following are some of the advantages of Latvia government scholarships:
- Students in master’s and bachelor’s programs are offered stipends of up to 500 EUR.
- It can be used to cover the cost of meals and lodging for students, as well as the tuition fee if necessary.
- For Ph.D. scholarship holders, a monthly stipend of 700 EUR is offered.
Must apply for Taiwan Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded – Study Abroad in Taiwan.
Azerbaijan, Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Mongolia, Moldova, Peru, Poland, Spain, Slovakia, South Korea, Turkey, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Estonia, Germany, Iceland, Indonesia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, USA.
The following are the eligibility requirements for Latvian government scholarships in 2022:
- Because the programs are taught in both Latvian and English, students must be able to communicate in one of the two languages.
- Only countries that have signed an agreement with Latvia are eligible to apply.
- This award is exclusively open to inhabitants of countries that provide financial aid to Latvian students.
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree must have completed one year of coursework.
- Applicants must have a stellar academic record to be considered.
Don’t miss the University of New England RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
The Latvian Government Scholarships application is completed entirely online. To begin, the applicant must build a personal profile in order to register for the application. After you’ve completed the application form, you’ll need to attach the following documents:
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV) from the applicant is necessary (Europas format).
- The motivation letter must include activities outside of studies that are connected to the topic of study in Latvia or the applicant’s native country.
- Photocopies of higher education diploma certificates and the most recent degree record are required.
- An applicant must provide a study plan for the duration of the programme.
- Two staff employees signed a letter of recommendation during the last six months.
- A copy of the passport or identification card, as well as additional copies of documents, are required.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.