Applications are open for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021-2022 in Africa for International students. This Fully Funded scholarship in South Africa is open for All African students. MCFSP is a collaboration of the University of Pretoria with the Mastercard Foundation. Brilliant students of African countries with high achieving grades are welcome to undertake Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs for the academic session 2021-22.
The aim of Mastercard scholarship 2021 is to transform the continent of Africa by supporting talented students academically. African Students who are economically weak but have a great potential to impact Africa positively through their attitude, skills, and knowledge. These South African scholarships are announced for applicants with leadership qualities and values.
The University of Pretoria is a public research university and one of Africa’s top universities. The university builds a great network of teaching and learning through classrooms, communities, and Online study. This Africa scholarship is a great opportunity to study postgraduate degree programs at a highly ranked university in the world. You can also apply Polish Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Detail
- Country: South Africa
- Host Institution: University of Pretoria
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 October 2021
Related: Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship 2022 Canada-Fully Funded.
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Humanities for Political Studies or International Studies
- Engineering- continuing
Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Benefits
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals
- Handsome monthly stipend.
- Textbooks and printed materials
- Medical aid cover
- Travel Allowance
- Leadership development opportunities in Africa
- Academic counseling and advising support
- Cost of Visa
You can also apply for University Of Birmingham Excellence Scholarships 2022 – United Kingdom.
- Applicants from all African countries are eligible to apply.
- Must have an offer letter from the university.
- Along with supporting documents, students also need to complete the MCFSP application.
- Fill up the application with true information cause falsification can lead you to disqualification from the scholarship.
- Only applicants who are willing to return to their home country after completion of studies can apply.
Must visit Osaka University International Summer Program 2021 in Japan.
How To Apply
All students can apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship via Online Application Portal. The portal is open from 1st May 2021 to 31st October 2021. The official to apply is given below.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.