Great news, The Max Planck Summer Internship 2022 in Germany is now accepting applications. The Fully Funded Summer Internship in Germany is open for undergraduate, master’s, and postgraduate students. Applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply. The Max Planck Program will pay all of your expenses. You can also apply for Free Online IELTS Preparation Course 2022 – Road to IELTS.
The Internship will last for a maximum of ten weeks. From mid-June through the end of September, the Summer Internship in Germany will take place. All undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students interested in the subjects of biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, neuroscience, physics, psychology, and allied fields are eligible to apply.
This is the well-known Internship in Germany, as well as a number of additional fully funded Internships for international students that have recently begun in Germany. Participants in the Max Planck Internship Program will also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of social activities such as Lab Parties, Hikes, Sports Groups, Ph.D. Activities, Summer Parties at the Institute, and much more. Also visit Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022 in the USA – Funded.
Max Planck Summer Internship Details
- Internship Country: Germany
- Program: Max Plank
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022.
The internship is a ten-week full-time immersion program. It occurs from mid-June through the end of September.
This is a Fully Funded German internship program. The following benefits will be available to successful applicants:
- Free Accommodation for students.
- Reimbursement of Airfare Travel Costs to and from Martinsried, near Munich
- A stipend of approximately 800 euros per month.
Who can apply for max Planck institute summer internship 2022?
- Applicants from any countries are eligible to apply.
- Students with a strong interest in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, neuroscience, physics, psychology, and other related subjects are encouraged to apply.
- Students who have completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-degree Master’s and have earned some research experience are encouraged to apply.
- We welcome submissions from outstanding students from all nations who have received top grades.
- Students will be evaluated and chosen by the program committee based on their grades, research experience, CV, letter of motivation, and letter of reference.
- The committee plans to notify applicants of its decisions by the end of March 2022.
All of the following documents must be submitted in either English or German.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (PDF file, max. 1-2 pages)
- For all completed degrees, a transcript (record of studies) and a degree certificate are required (if applicable).
- Document qualifying for university study Temporary/provisional transcripts for degree programs in which you are currently enrolled (typically high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- One referee’s letter of endorsement.
- Motivational letter (will be typed into the application form directly, no upload).
How to Apply
The application process is conducted entirely online. You must apply online and upload all supporting documentation. The Max Planck Internship in Germany 2021 application deadline is February 15, 2022. To apply, go to the Max Internship Program Germany‘s official website given below.