The MEXT APU Japanese Scholarships 2023 are now accepting applications. The APU University in Japan offers a Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship. All international students are eligible to apply for APU Japan’s Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. scholarships. APU stands for Asia Pacific University, and it is one of Japan’s top international private universities. This is one of the free international student scholarships available in Japan.
Study in Japan without IELTS since the MEXT Scholarship does not need knowledge of the Japanese language or IELTS/TOEFL. For the APU Scholarships for International Students 2023, those who do not have an IELTS can submit an English Proficiency Language Certificate. Also visit Canada Free Online Courses 2022 – Fully Funded with Certificate.
MEXT Scholarships are divided into two categories. 1) MEXT Embassy Recommendation Scholarship. 2) MEXT University Recommended (UR) Scholarship. Apply for the APU Scholarship at MEXT University. This is the best opportunity to study in Japan for free. You may be interested in University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
MEXT APU Japanese Scholarships Details
- Country: Japan
- University: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral (PhD.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 16th November 2022
All expenses will be covered by the MEXT Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University Scholarship. For international students, it is a Fully Funded scholarship.
- Full Admission Fee.
- 100% of Tuition
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses
- Economy class is the cheapest option. At the start and end of the program, air travel between the home country and APU is required.
About MEXT Scholarship
MEXT stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), which is offering scholarships in Japanese universities for 2022-2023. There are three types of MEXT Scholarships:
- Bachelors Scholarships: Applicants who have completed 12 years of schooling in a country other than Japan are considered bachelor students.
- Masters Scholarships: Applicants who have completed 16 years of schooling in a country other than Japan are eligible for the master’s program.
- Doctoral Scholarships: Applicants who have completed 18 years of schooling in a country other than Japan are eligible for the doctoral program.
- All international students are eligible for the scholarship.
- Be a citizen of a MEXT member country.
- Intend to study in Japan while living abroad.
- You must have been born on or after April 2, 1988.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.30 on a scale of 3.00 at their most recent university.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
On the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale, a B2 or higher result on the English Proficiency test is equal (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Students who attended an English language institute can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their university and are excused from the language test.
How to Apply
The MEXT APU Japanese Scholarships 2023 application must be submitted online. By November 16, 2022, you must submit your APU application (for September 2023 Enrollment). MEXT makes the ultimate scholarship award decisions. Click on OFFICIAL NOTICE to visit the MEXT official website.
For the Undergraduate Scholarship program, click here:
For MEXT Graduate Scholarship, click below: