If you’re searching for a scholarship in Germany, you are at the right place. Applications are open for MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany. Munich Intellectual Property Law Center offering postgraduate scholarships for international students. These Fully Funded scholarships in Germany are open for students from developing countries.
A wide range of Development-Related Postgraduate Courses is being offered under this DAAD German scholarship at one of the top-notch International schools in Germany. Students can study in Germany for free as this scholarship will cover all the expenses. Both male and female students are encouraged to apply.
MIPLC is one of the best German universities for computer science and was established in 2003 in Germany. Munich is one of the continuously ranked livable cities in the world. MIPLC scholarships are the best opportunity for students who wish to study abroad with IELTS. You can also visit the University of Birmingham Dubai Scholarships 2022 – Study in Dubai.
MIPLC DAAD Scholarship Details
- Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Level
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Starting Date: 1st June (Annual)
- Deadline: 15th October (Annual)
- Full MIPLC fee waiver
- Monthly stipend: EUR 850
- Health Allowance
- Accident and liability insurance coverage
- Travel allowances
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German Free course before the beginning of the MIPLC LL.M. program.
DAAD scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You are from a developing nation (as defined by the OECD DAC list) and have not spent more than two years outside your native country (or another developing country).
- You must have a minimum of a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a second degree) with above-average grades.
- Your most recent degree was earned no more than six years prior to your application.
- Also, You must have at least two years of full-time professional experience in a developing country in a public authority, a state or private firm. It is necessary to have finished the two years by February of the year in which you wish to begin your studies at MIPLC to meet this requirement.
How To Apply
On a rolling basis, complete applications for the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 will be assessed for admission. We will create a shortlist of candidates from all admitted applications, who will be called to a video conference interview in January or February. The MIPLC will pre-select the scholars based on these interviews, with the DAAD making the ultimate decision in early March. The official notification link is given below.