Table of Contents
Applications are open for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 in Canada. Mitacs Research Internship is open to all international students from all around the world. For international students, this is a 12-week paid internship in Canada. This research internship abroad program will cover all of your expenses. Internships are available at over 70 universities across Canada. Also visit OECD Internship Program 2022 in France – Work in Europe.
The Summer Research Internship is a 12-week program that covers a wide range of academic areas, including science, engineering, and math, as well as the humanities and social sciences. Students in their undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs are eligible to apply. Both men and women are eligible to apply. The internship in Canada for foreigners will last for 12 weeks.
Summer Internship Programs in Canadian Universities are fully funded. Your summer will be spent in Canada. The program is offered every year from May through October. Academic subjects from all disciplines are eligible. The Mitacs summer Research Internship can provide you with a unique worldwide experience. International students in Canada have various options, including earning and studying without the IELTS exam. Must check Dubai Summer Internships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship Details
- Country: Canada
- Institute: Canadian Universities
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 31 September 2022.
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 is a Fully Funded internship program in Canada. The following are the expenses that are covered:
- Scholarships for student enrollment fees up to $300 are available.
- Roundtrip Airfares Canada (Amount varies by country of origin).
- Transportation to and from airports in Canada.
- Stipend for food and events
- Housing Allowance (Amount varies by country of origin)
- Health insurance
- Collaborate with student mentors on a Canadian university campus.
- Registration for professional development courses and industry events.
- Global Link Research Internship Certificate of Completion
Purpose of GRI Internship
The Globalink Research Internship is designed to bridge the gap between developing international research talent and Canada. All fields are welcome to apply for Global Link Research Internships. Also apply for Rhodes Scholarships UK 2023 at Oxford University – Fully Funded.
What is the Mitacs Internship offers you?
- A 12-week internship that will broaden your knowledge and expose you to hands-on research in your subject.
- Under the direction of eminent academic members, collaborate with graduate students and research colleagues.
- Access to Canada’s distinct research landscape, which is applied, vibrant, and forward-thinking.
- At a Canadian university, a rewarding experience combining academic research, professional development courses, and social activities.
- It’s a chance for you to rediscover your independence while still gaining international experience in a new place.
- Possibility of meeting possible graduate supervisors. Are you interested in the Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship, which allows you to return to Canada for graduate study?
To apply for Mitacs Research Internship (GRI) 2023 in Canada, you must meet the following requirements.
- Participants come from Brazil, Chile, China, Australia, Colombia, France, India, Mexico, South Korea, Germany, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, the United States and the United Kingdom.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A detailed CV
- Enroll in a full-time undergraduate or combination bachelor’s/degree and master’s program.
- Arrive in Canada between May 1 and October 31, 2022, and be willing to participate in a 12-week internship program.
- Have a passport that is valid until January 2023 at the very least.
- An official transcript from your home university in English or French.
- A minimum of one letter of recommendation from a professor or research supervisor is required.
- Apply for at least three, but no more than seven projects, and make sure that at least three distinct Canadian provinces are represented.
Must visit Honda Summer Internship 2022 – Online Apply.
How to Apply
To apply for a Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023, you must complete an online application. The deadline to submit an application for the call for faculty applications is June 8, 2022. In summer 2022, a call for student applications for the summer of 2023 will be issued. For additional information, go to the following link:
In the application, you will also be asked:
- Your educational discipline/program, and other educational information
- Your research interests, skills, and achievements
- Your reasons for doing research in Canada