Applications are open for the Montreal University Scholarships 2022 in Canada. All international students from around the world are welcome to apply for the study in Canada scholarships. Students who wish to study BS, MS, and Ph.D. degree programs are invited to apply. The funding for each degree level is different. UdeM Exemption Scholarship 2022 is one of the best scholarships in Canada for international students.
This new program aims to assist the top talent from around the world in attending one of the world’s leading francophone research universities. In turn, by expanding the cultural richness of the Université de Montréal community, these international students will assist us in fulfilling our educational purpose. With 600 different courses available at Université de Montréal in Canada, you’re sure to find what you’re searching for. Also visit Sweden Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Canada is the northernmost part of the United States of America, and it grants permanent residency to thousands of people each year. This university is one of Canada’s top-tier institutions. Montreal University is ranked fourth in Canada and 73rd worldwide. You can seek permanent residency in Canada and work in Canada as a PART-TIME job while studying here. You can also apply for Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Montreal University Scholarships Details
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st Feb, 2022
Related: Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2022 in Taiwan – Fully Funded.
List of Degrees
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
List of Study Programs
- Arts And Music
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Economics And Politics
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Literature And Languages
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Teaching And Education Sciences
Must visit USTC International Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded.
This Canadian grant will only pay a portion of your tuition fees. Only your past academic percent of marks determines the extent of scholarship coverage. So take a look at the following:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit.
$3,140 per session or $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) (equivalent to 15 credits).
For the course of your studies, you will pay $19,339 every year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
Also apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded.
- The applicants must have a study permit but are not permanent residents or citizens of Canada.
- He/She must be enrolled full-time in a program of study for the duration of their studies.
- Applicant must not benefit from a different type of tuition fee exemption provided by a different policy. For example, this type of exemption is already available to Francophone students in France and Belgium.
How to Apply
Before you start filling out the application form, double-check the application deadlines and admittance standards for the study programs you’re interested in. Please go to Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 to apply.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.