Applications are open for the Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at Murdoch University is open to all domestic and international students. Students are welcome to apply for the scholarship if they wish to pursue a Master’s Degree or Doctoral degree in Australia. Also apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
This Fully Funded Scholarship is accessible in all majors and academic disciplines. Scholarships from the Australian Government’s Research Training Program (RTP) will cover the cost of doing a master’s or Ph.D. in Australia. This award is open to students around the world. More than 90 different nationalities have faculty members at Murdoch University.
Students who pursue postgraduate degrees will be exposed to groundbreaking international labs, community development initiatives, and research that will change their lives. On this campus, we may educate and study in the best possible ways without losing sight of our objectives. Must apply for DSU Scholarship 2023 in Italy – Fully Funded.
Among the top 100 institutions in the world and among the research fields worldwide, Murdoch University has a ranking above 81 percent. All master’s and doctorate students at Murdoch University who are receiving graduate scholarships will look into new job options, expert teamwork abilities, leadership skills, and the supervision of foreign researchers. Also check Masters in Computer Science Scholarship for International Students.
Murdoch University RTP Scholarships Details
- Award Country: Australia
- University: Murdoch University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Last Date: 30 September 2022.
Related: Digital Marketing Free Online Courses 2022 at University of Edinburgh.
The Murdoch University RTP Scholarships in Australia are a full-fee award available to all applicants. The following costs will be covered by the scholarship:
- All chosen candidates will get an annual living allowance of up to $30,000.
- International and elite mentors will be in charge of supervising the students.
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in global research initiatives.
- All students, domestic and foreign, are encouraged to apply.
- For a Master of Philosophy or a Master of Science in research: Any recognized university’s undergraduate degree with first- or second-class honors is acceptable.
- For a Ph.D. program: You must show that you have the necessary prior research experience and skills.
- The two options you will often have are:
- A first- or upper-second-class honors bachelor’s degree
- A master’s degree from a well-regarded academic institution with a significant research component
- A comparable degree that displays excellence and research capacity.
Don’t miss Jobs in Europe for Foreigners – Find a Job in Europe 2022.
How to Apply
The procedures below in order to apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia:
- On the official website, there are two different forms for domestic and international students.
- Filling out the referee report for both international and domestic competitions is required of both students.
- Students are required to submit a comprehensive application to the Graduate Research Office using the email address email@example.com once they have finished the aforementioned activities.
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarships Opportunities worldwide.