Table of Contents
Applications are being accepted for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023–24. International students can apply for the grant for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. The Minister of Foreign Affairs & Trade provides New Zealand Scholarships. Also visit Strathclyde Business School Scholarships 2023 in the UK-Fully Funded.
This scholarship is fully funded and is available at renowned New Zealand universities. All courses are offered, including those in the social sciences, technology, environment, law, medicine, the arts, and many other fields. Your life will transform and improved by a New Zealand Scholarship.
The NZ Scholarship will waive all registration costs, tuition fees, and expenses for medical care and travel. For both postgraduate and undergraduate students, the New Zealand government will cover all laboratory, stationary, housing, and research costs. This is a great chance to study in New Zealand for free. Must apply for Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded.
New Zealand Government Scholarship Details
- Award Country: New Zealand
- Offered by: New Zealand Government
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Last Date: 28 February 2023
The financial support for the Fully Funded New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023–24 is listed below.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance (a stipend) of NZ$531 per week.
- A $3000 NZD establishment allowance: This will assist with New Zealand’s setup expenses. For lodging costs, textbooks, or other study tools, as an illustration.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Home During your scholarship (one or two trips home are allowed, depending on the length of your scholarship.)
- Help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
List of Universities:
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
Don’t miss DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany- Fully Funded.
List of Eligible Countries
Micronesia, Fiji*, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
- Caribbean: Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent, and the Grenadines.
- Asia: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia.
- Pacific: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Cambodia, Indonesia, Jordan, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam.
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad, and Tobago.
Latin American Countries:
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Venezuela.
Levels of Study
There are Different Requirements for Each Country.
- Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- Ph.D. (3.5 years).
Available Study Fields
For each country, a different field is available. The List of Eligible courses is given HERE.
- Which country do you hold citizenship in?
- How long you have been living in your home country?
- How much work experience do you have?
- Whether we provide scholarships to your country?
- Whether your intended study aligns with the levels and sectors provided to your country?
- You can check the Eligibility by CLICKING HERE.
How to Apply
Depending on the nation or area you are from, there are different New Zealand Government Scholarship Application procedures and forms. Each country has a distinct process. By clicking here, you can find out. Below is a link to the official website: