Good news for academic career seekers, NUML HEC Need-Based scholarships 2021 has been announced for all deserving students. This Fully Funded scholarship is sponsored by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. All deserving students who are seeking admission in the spring 2021 session can avail HEC need-based scholarship program.
The NUML was established as an institute in 1969 and upgraded to University in 2000. NUML is famous for languages as more than 30 international languages are taught at the university. The purpose of this program is to uplift the socio-economic conditions of students coming from remote areas and also fulfill their study requirements.
Through this program, needy students will have the opportunity to complete their dream study program. It is also a distinctive deserving platform for female students who belong to rural areas. You can also visit New Zealand Government Scholarships 2021-22 – Fully Funded. Further details are given below.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Scholarship University: National University of Modern Languages
- Funding Agency: Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 10th March 2021.
Also visit SDG Free Online Courses 2021 from United Nations.
NUML HEC Need-Based Scholarships Funding Details
- Semester fee coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Books cost coverage
- Transportation cost coverage
- Hostel and Food cost coverage.
Please check Bahria University-MLU-OAS Scholarship 2021 in the Netherlands – Funded.
- To be eligible for NUML HEC, Need-Based Scholarship students must have to enroll/ take admission at NUML.
- The scholarship will be offered to undergraduate students only.
Related: Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2021 in Qatar – Fully Funded.
Documents Required for NUML HEC Need-Based Scholarships
- Attested copy of applicant’s CNIC.
- Attested Copy of Father’s CNIC.
- Death certificate required in case of Parents death.
- Copy of guardian’s CNIC (in case of parent’s death)
- Attested Copies educational Certificate Matric & Intermediate
- Paid copy of Bank fee Challan
- Attested Salary slips required of Parents/Supporting family members working in the Government or private sector.
- Copy of pension book must attach in case of parents/Guardian retirement.
- Attested Copies of last month paid utility bills
- Two attested passport size pictures.
- In the case of a rented house, an attested copy of the rental agreement will be required.
- Students other than the first semester must attach result transcript of the previous semester
- Additional supporting documents may be required for verification purposes and physical verification is carried out as and when required basis.
Please apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded.
The application deadline for the scholarship is the 10th of March 2021.
How To Apply for NUML HEC Need-Based Scholarships
- Use the HEC prescribed form to fill the application
- Fill the form with a Black pen.
- Read the form carefully and fill every field of the form.
- Furnish factual and authentic information in the form.
- Avoid overwriting and correction in the Form
- The application form will be treated as canceled incomplete information is provided.
For more details please visit the official link.
2 Comments on “NUML HEC Need-Based Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded”