Are you looking for an international scholarship? Applications are open for NUS Scholarship 2022 in Singapore. NUS offering the biggest scholarships for Both Singapore citizens and International students. Now, the ISEP scholarship 2022 is offered by the National University of Singapore for all nationalities. The most awaited Fully Funded scholarships in Singapore are open for the year 2022.
The students who wish to study in Singapore must apply for the scholarship. The students from all over the world will be provided full financial coverage during the study. The Singapore scholarship allows pursuing a Ph.D. Degree programs. All academic fields of study are available. Complete step by step procedure for the application is provided below.
The National University of Singapore is a national research university and one of the best universities of Singapore. The university holds a ranking among the top 10 universities in the world. NUS offers a chance to work with some of the top researchers in the world to exceptionally talented students. You can also apply East Mediterranean University Scholarships 2022 in Turkey – Fully Funded. Further details about the award are given below.
NUS Scholarship Details
- Country: Singapore
- Host University: National University of Singapore
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and International students
- Deadline: 15 December 2021.
- Full Tuition Fees for 4 years
- Stipends per month for 4 years:
- Singapore Citizens: S$3,500 + CPF
- Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR): S$3,200
- Non-Singaporeans/Non-PRs: S$3,000
- Conference Allowance
- Books Allowance
- Software Allowance
- Students from any nationality in the world can apply.
- Applicants must hold 2nd Upper Class Honors to apply.
- English Language Proficiency like TOEFL or GRE is required.
- Under the Graduate Assistantship Programme, non-Singaporeans/non-PRs must complete 312 hours (GAP).
How to Apply
The online application portal for the ISEP NUS Scholarship will remain from 1st September to 15th December 2021. Applicants from all around the world are invited to apply for Ph.D. in Singapore. The National University of Singapore scholarships applications are available at the official portal. The whole step-by-step application procedure is given below.
- 1st September 2021 – 15th December 2021: Application Portal Opens
- 16th December 2021 – 16th January 2021: NGS collates all application received
- 16th January 2021 – 30th January 2021: Acknowledgement to applicants
- Feb – March: Interviews
- April: Applicants will be notified about the application status
- May: Successful Applicants will receive NGS Admission Package
- June: International Students Pass Application
- July: All Freshmen Attend the NGS Induction Day
- August: PhD candidature in NGS commences
The official link to the scholarship is given below.