Great News for the students around the world, applications are invited to apply for the OIST Research Internship Program-2021 in Japan. International Students from all around the world can apply for this OIST Internship quora. The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology will be holding this OIST Internship in Japan. This internship will be fully paid. All the expenses of this international internship will be Covered by OIST. The Internship duration in OIST will be between 2 & 6 months research internship in Japan, Normally 10 to 12 weeks. No Extension will be provided. Students from all countries are eligible to apply for this Japan Internship program.
This internship is paid for in Japan. This internship in Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to learn and explore the great system of Japan. Japanese technology is top-ranked around the world. Internship experience from japan can be added as a positive experience for the future of students. Both the Undergraduate & Graduate Students can apply for the OIST research Internship in Japan.
Details About OIST Research Internship Program-2021:
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
10 to 12 weeks
Application Starting Date:
15 September 2020.
15 October 2020.
Please Join us on Facebook, Instagram and What’sApp for Latest Updates.
Financial Benefits of OIST Internship 2021:
All the expenses of Selected candidates will be covered Under the OIST internship quora. This is a paid internship in Japan and will have the following benefits:
- Airfare with return Tickets for successful applicants will be arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Visa Filing support
- On or off-campus accommodation
- Monthly Stipend – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable).
About the OIST Internship in Japan:
The OIST grad school offers internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This international internship will give them an opportunity to grasp experience & learn a specific technique. They’re going to work under the direction of a Professor at OIST.
OIST Research Internship Program-2021 Available Fields:
As an Intern, the subsequent fields are available to try to Research. The fields are given below:
- Computational Science
- Ecological and Marine Sciences
- Engineering, and Medical
Additionally, You Can Learn about More of the Research Going on at OIST Research units.
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Internship:
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Considered for OIST internship in Japan.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Students who are enrolled in an undergraduate course of study in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools internationally.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you’re currently a student, please confirm together with your institution.
- Bachelor’s Years 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are specially invited to apply.
Documents Required for OIST Research Internship Program-2021:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Statement of Interest/purpose
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcripts
- ID Photo
Note: You need to enter all the biodata within the form (Given below) directly and can’t resubmit an application.
Submit the following with the Online Application Form:
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet.
- Personal Statement.
- Academic Transcript – Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those that haven’t yet graduated.
- Recommendation Letter – A letter of reference from a tutorial or research professional conversant in your work is required. Please note that the request for a recommendation letter won’t be sent until your application is submitted. The appliance system will ask him/her directly, using the E-mail contact details that you simply provide. Applicants are going to be automatically notified by the appliance system when a letter of advice is received.
- ID Photo – Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image must be in JPG format, and fewer than 5 MB).
After obtaining the mentioned documents above, please attach and apply to the program through Online Application (Link Given Below).
For more details please visit the official link: