Great news for scholarship seekers, Applications are open for the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022 in Russia. The Russian Government International Scholarship 2022 is open to all international students from all around the world. All brilliant students of any nationality are encouraged to apply for master’s or doctoral degrees. The registration for Open Doors Olympiad for the academic year 2022 is open now.
Russian Scholarship Project offering a Full tuition fee for the students who wish to study at one of the leading universities in Russia. The scholarship covers a wide range of academic subjects and majors to study in Russia. This prestigious scholarship program will provide you a complete refund of your tuition fees. You must apply for Global Korea Scholarships 2022 in South Korea – Fully Funded.
The Russian Ministry of Education and Science, which was formed in 2018, is offering this scholarship. By enrolling in this study program, students will receive advanced academic knowledge and abilities. Open Doors international Olympiad is a great opportunity for all overseas students. You can also visit Miami University International Scholarships 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships Details
- Award country: Russia
- Sponsored by: Russian Ministry of Education and Science
- Host Institute: Top Russian Universities
- Degree level: Master & PhD Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Full Tuition Fee
- Total No. of Scholarships: 300+
- Last Date: 10 December 2021
Open Doors Russian Scholarships for International Students 2022 will provide a grant of 100% tuition fee reduction to chosen students who wish to pursue master’s or doctorate degrees at Russia’s best universities. These ru scholarships are open for all nationalities.
List of Available Study Fields
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Computer & Data Science
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Politics & International Relations
- Economics & Econometrics
- Physical Sciences
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
List of Participating Universities
- Tomsk state university
- National Research Nuclear University
- ITMO University
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Novosibirsk State University
- National University of Science and Technology MISIS
- Ural Federal University
- Higher School of Economics (HSE)
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- People’s Friendship University of Russia (RUDN)
- University of Tyumen
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Siberian Federal University
- Kazan University
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (UNN)
- Samara National Research University
- South Ural State University
You may be interested in Texas Tech Scholarships 2022 in USA For International Students.
- The Russian doors scholarship is open to applicants of any nationality and from any area of the world.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution in order to apply for a Master’s Degree Scholarship.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree from a recognized university in order to apply for a Doctoral Degree Scholarship.
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- English Language Proficiency or
- Russian Language Proficiency.
How to Apply
To apply for Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022, you must complete an online application. Candidates must register through Open door login and apply for the award on the Open Doors website.
The complete schedule of the scholarship is as below:
- 15th September 2021: Registration
- 15th September – 10th December 2021: Portfolio filling
- 10th December 2021: Deadline for portfolio submission
- 13th -23rd December 2021: The first round. Grading of the portfolios
- 24th December 2021: Announcement of the first-round results
- 10th – 28th January 2021: The second round
- 11th January – 3rd February 2022: Grading of the second round
- 10th February 2022: Announcement of the 2nd round results
- 11th – 18th February 2022: Appeal process
- 22th February 2022: Announcement of the Open Doors winners and prize-winners. (for Master’s track)
- 28th February – 18th March 2022: The third round (analogous to PhD)
- 23rd March 2022: Announcement of the Open Doors winners and prize-winners (for doctoral track (analogous to PhD))
The following is the link to the Application Form and the Official Advertisement: