Great news, Applications are open for international scholarships offered by Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship Foundation in Japan. All international students can apply for Fully Funded scholarships in Japan. Students from all over the world can pursue Masters Degree, Undergraduate degree, Postgraduate degree, Graduate degree, and Ph.D. degree programs under Japanese scholarships. Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship is open for 2021 intake for both new applicants and renewing applicants.
All academic disciplines and majors are available to study in Japan. The Fully Funded Japanese scholarship duration is one year, starting from April 2021 to March 2021. To apply for next year’s scholarship, the candidate must maintain satisfactory academic progress and not involved in any illegal act, unethical or immoral behavior. Both male and female applicants can apply.
Applicants must be highly motivated, involved in creative or innovative research, and have leading qualities to make good relations between Japan and other countries. Otsuka Toshimi Scholarships are the best opportunity to study abroad for free. You can also visit Henan University CSC Scholarship in China 2022- Fully Funded. Further details about Japan scholarships are given below.
- Award Country: Japan
- Host University: Japan Universities
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Graduate, PhD
- Last Date: Different.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
The duration of the Japan scholarship is one year for all the mentioned degree levels. The scholarship duration is from April 2021 to March 2021.
Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship Benefits
- Applicants will get an Annual sum of ¥2.0 million, ¥1.5 million, or ¥1.0 million based on the evaluations by the selection committee.
- Applicants receiving scholarships or benefits from other sources will get an Annual sum of ¥500,000.
Categories of Applicants
There are two main categories of applicants for Fully Funded scholarship in japan.
- New Applicants: Those applicants who have not received any scholarship from the Foundation before.
- Renewing Applicants: Those applicants who are previously receiving a scholarship from the Foundation and will get this award over enough achievements and advancements of the past year.
Applicants who are outside Japan at the time of application, interview, document screening, or certification ceremony are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Self-supporting international students with “college student” status residing in Japan.
- Applicants must not be more than 38 years as of April 1, 2021.
- Enrolled at a university or graduate school in Japan in an official degree program and pursuing studies in any major or field.
- Highly motivated Applicants with an outstanding academic record and personal integrity.
- Involved in innovative or creative research
- Appropriate guidance and pre-checking from supervising professor or another related person.
- Applicants cannot leave Japan during the period covered by the scholarship for 40 or more days.
- Must have leading ability to lead and serve as a bridge between Japan and other countries.
- Must be needy for financial aid.
- Applicants must contribute and fully support events held by the Foundation.
- Highly motivated to study the Japanese language.
You can also apply for Indonesian Government Scholarships 2021 for BS-MS-PhD | Fully Funded.
Required Documents For Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Color photographs (taken no more than 6 months ago)
- Academic Transcript(Most recent)
- Student registration certificate (in Japanese)
- Certificate of residence
- Documents showing information about other scholarships and research grants(Where Applicable).
*Please note that the Application Deadlines are different for new applicants and renewing applicants.
1. New applicants: Applicants who are applying for the scholarship first time.
- Online submissions: 9:00 a.m. Thursday, March 11, 2021 – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Submissions by mail: Application and other documents must arrive at the office earlier than 3:00 p.m. Thursday, April 22, 2021.
2. Renewing applicants: Applicants who have already received a scholarship last year from the Foundation
- Online submissions: 9:00 a.m. Thursday, March 11, 2021 – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 13, 2021,
- Submissions by mail: Application and other documents must arrive at the office earlier than 3:00 p.m. Thursday, April 15, 2021.
You may be interested in Lanzhou University President Scholarship 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
How To Apply For Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship
To complete online submission download the Scholarship Application Form and recommendation letter. After submitting the application form and documents online, applicants will also send them to the foundation through the mail. The application forms are different for new applicants and renewal applicants and even for different fields of study. Download the correct application form as per your eligibility. The official link to the Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship Foundation is given below.