Table of Contents
Applications are solicited to apply for the Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022 in France. The International Masters Scholarship Program is open to all international students from all around the world. This is a Fully Funded scholarship for all international students from all over the world. Students who wish to study in France for free are invited to apply.
This IDEX fellowship can be used to pursue a Master’s degree. Except for vocational training, all academic subjects and majors approved by the University of Paris-Saclay are offered. The scholarship will cover a total of €10,000 per year, as well as travel and visa costs under scholarship for the master programme. Also visit Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Paris-Saclay University is a public research university in France that was founded in 1150. This France university is ranked 14th in the world by ARWU. The institution has more than 34,000 national and international students. You can also apply for Study in Canada Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship Details
- Award country: France
- University: University of Paris-Saclay
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 14 May 2022.
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is worth 10,000 euros each year. It is paid by the university for the course of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- Depending on the candidate’s place of origin, a maximum of 1,000€ can be awarded for travel and visa expenditures.
- Laureates will only receive their scholarship and travel expenses after arriving in France and enrolling in the programme to which they have been accepted.
List Fields and Majors
- Engineering, Sciences and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Sciences
- International students who have recently been admitted and are under the age of 30 are eligible to apply.
- International students who have been or are now engaged in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification and have been in France for less than a year.
- International students attending language education in France for less than a year (type FFL).
- Students who have previously resided in France as part of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme) but have not received certification.
- Except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution overseas, all students who have been or are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies.
- Students who have been out of school for more than three years in a row.
- Students who get any other form of financial aid that surpasses 650€ per month.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022 must first enroll at the university. Following the selection process, the admissions committee will choose individuals and send them a link to apply for a scholarship. The deadline for applying for the 2022 International Masters Scholarship Program in France is May 14, 2022. For further information, click the official link below: