Are you searching for an International Fellowship? Applications are open for Pavol Jozef Šafárik University Fellowships 2022 in Slovakia. The university announces a call for applications for postdoctoral research positions. Students from all over the globe are welcome to apply for these fully funded research fellowships for the academic year 2022.
Almost all academic fields are being offered to international researchers under the UPJS fellowship. All international students can avail this golden opportunity to study in Slovakia. All the expenses will be covered by Pavol Jozef Šafárik University. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this best research fellowship in Europe.
Pavol Jozef Šafárik University is a public research university founded in 1959 in Slovakia. The university is named after Pavel Jozef Šafárik and offering fellowships in Europe for international students. Don’t miss this opportunity to study abroad in Slovakia. You can also visit UNSW International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia.
Pavol Jozef Šafárik University Fellowships Detail
- Country: Slovakia
- Host Institute: Pavol Jozef Šafárik University
- Degree Level: Fellowships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: August 27, 2021
- Monthly Salary: Up to € 1200 – 2000 (brutto)
- A two-year contract with the option to extend for another year
- For the period of the fellowship, medical health insurance is given.
- The research group’s funding will cover all research costs.
- The Group Leader is usually the one who provides support for attendance at Meetings and Courses.
- Minimum requirements set out in the call must be met,
- Including a PhD or its equivalent earned within the last 5 years (the period is calculated from 30 September, 2021 and does not include maternity and parental leave, military service, civilian military service, or other objective obstacles to professional practice).
- Concise Curriculum Vitae
- List of major publications (including ORCID ID, ResearcherID, or Scopus Author ID); if the publications aren’t in professional databases, please include important bibliographic information.
- Academic records (PhD degree certificate, issued by the degree-granting University and containing the official seal/s and signatures, should be presented in the original language with an official English translation),
- A summary of participation in scientific research programmes and completed study stays in other countries.
- Two letters of recommendation
- An acceptance letter from the host professor,
- Endorsement of previous practice,
- Criminal record
- Research proposal and timeline (max. 5 pages in total, including all references/figures/tables), including information on estimated number of publications in international peer-reviewed journals with Pavol Jozef afárik University in Koice as a co-affiliation.
How To Apply
Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply for Pavol Jozef Šafárik University Fellowships 2022 in Slovakia. To apply for this European fellowship program, the applicant needs to submit all the mentioned material to the contact person of the university via Email. The contact person information is provided below.
PhDr. Zuzana Szattlerová, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 55 234 1129