The Red Bull Product Management Internship 2022 is now accepting applications. Red Bull company is recruiting for a full-time intern to work with its clothing and accessories Product Management team. Candidates will also be exposed to working with numbers and providing market & competitor analysis for a variety of projects and geographies. Also, visit Twitter Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded.
Red Bull Interns will support the team throughout the creative process in this worldwide internship. For a six-month internship, successful candidates will learn about product management and the development process. This will be a terrific opportunity for individuals to broaden their skills in a variety of settings.
Interns will be involved in every level of the product production process, from briefing design to sample fitting and feedback to contributing content and copy input to their marketing and e-commerce teams. They’ll also work with numbers and provide market and competitor analysis for a variety of projects and regions. Candidates from any part of the world can apply for Jobs at Red Bull. Must apply for University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2022-2023 in the UK.
Red Bull Product Management Internship Details
- Country: Austria
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded/Paid
- Position Type: Job/Internship
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Open Now
The following are the advantages of the Red Bull campany internship.
- This is a paid internship opportunity.
- This internship also comes with a 10% travel opportunity.
- Possibility of establishing an international network.
- Improve technical and communication abilities in order to expand knowledge and learning in a professional setting.
- International companies will be exposed to you.
Also apply for ICRP Virtual Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded.
- Maintaining, collecting files and pricing lists, and interacting with internal and external stakeholders are all part of the job.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of schedules.
- Managing corporate budgeting, welcoming and communicating with staff and guests are all tasks that must be completed.
- Maintain high productivity in the office.
The following are the requirements for the Red Bull summer internship in Austria:
- Written and spoken English are both fluent.
- A desire to work in product management, clothes, or accessories is required.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems and think outside the box.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Team sports, sporting activities, and motorsports excite you.
- A bachelor’s degree in product development, international business, textiles, or a related field is also preferred, as is past internship experience.
How to Apply
To apply for Red Bull Product Management Internship 2022, you can visit the online application. Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for Red Bull Careers. The official link to the Red Bull Company is given below.