Great news of the day, Applications are open for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship Program 2021. Punjab Government of Pakistan has earmarked a total of Rs. 500 Million for Punjab scholarship. Chief Minister Punjab, Usman Khan Buzdar has announced these scholarships in Punjab Pakistan. According to details, Rs. 250 million allocated for top position holders at all educational levels in Punjab. The other Rs. 250 million will be given to deserving matric students of Punjab who wish to study but don’t have enough means to continue.
Scholarships for matric students in Punjab and other all educational levels announced during a Seerat conference under the Ishq-e-Rasool (PBUH) week. The main purpose of this conference was to condemn the subsequent Islamophobic remarks given by French President, Emmanuel Macron and the publication of blasphemous cartoons by Charlie Hebdo in a weekly French magazine.
Numerous merit-based scholarships and need-based scholarships are announced for Matric students. A total of 14000 scholarships for intermediate and 891 scholarships for Undergraduate students are open under Punjab scholarships 2021. This is the best opportunity for the needy and deserving students of Punjab to continue their education. You can also visit TEVTA Free Courses 2021 in Pakistan – Online Admissions Open.
- Host: Punjab government Pakistan
- Worth: PKR500 Million
- Eligibility: Punjab Nationals
- Study Level: Matric to Masters
- Deadline: 10th March 2021.
You can also apply for University of Maryland Online Course 2021 with Certificates – Fully Free.
Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship Benefits
Both need-based scholarships and merit-based scholarships are announced for students of Pakistan. The selected Candidates will get PKR 25000-/ per year and many other benefits.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- At least 60% marks in SSC Examination of the year 2019 or 2020.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship when applying for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship.
- For need-based scholarships, the net income of parents must be under or equal to PKR 25000-/ per month.
- For need-based scholarships, parents must not have 5 Marla urban property or 05 acres of agricultural land.
- Merit-based scholarships will be awarded to the students with the highest scores in Matric in the district and those who are enrolled in a public college.
Also check SDG Free Online Courses 2021 from United Nations.
How to Apply for the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship?
The online Applications are open to apply for the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship program 2021. The process of application is so easy and everyone can fill up the application form given below:
One Comment on “Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship 2021 by Punjab Government Pakistan”