Applications are open for the Rhodes Scholarships UK 2023 at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. The Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship is open for pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the United Kingdom. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for international students to study at Oxford University on a Fully Funded scholarship. The scholarship is valid for the school year 2022-2023 to study in UK. Also visit MEXT Japanese Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS – Fully Funded.
Each year, about 100 students are chosen for the Rhodes Scholarship. You can apply to any of Oxford University’s Academic Fields and courses. This is the world’s oldest (first awarded in 1902) and possibly most prestigious international scholarship program. It allows brilliant young people from all around the world to study at Oxford University UK.
The Institution of Oxford is an English college research university. Oxford is consistently ranked among the world’s top five institutions. It is now placed first in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and Forbes’ World University Rankings. The University of Oxford is also ranked first in the world according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject. Don’t miss Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
Rhodes Scholarships UK Details
- Award country: United kingdom
- University: Oxford University
- Degree level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 1 August 2022
Related: Canada Diploma Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Rhodes Scholarships in the United Kingdom are a Fully Funded award that will pay all of the costs associated with pursuing a postgraduate degree at Oxford University. The following expenses will be covered by the Scholarship:
- All University and College fees
- The University application fee
- A living stipend (£16,218/Year)
- One economy trip from the student’s home country to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight from Oxford to the student’s home country at the end.
Note: The Scholarship is for two years and is contingent on excellent academic performance and personal conduct. For individuals who take a recognized route to the DPhil, the Scholarship may be extended for a third year, subject to an application process (PhD).
Also apply for Dubai Summer Internships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Rhodes Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only students from the countries listed below are eligible for the Rhodes Scholarships UK 2023. Students from countries other than those listed below are eligible for the Global Scholarship, which is considered to be the most competitive Rhodes Trust scholarship to study in UK.
- Age: By October 1, 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old and have not yet turned 24. (i.e. you must have been born after 1 October 1998 and on or before 1 October 2004). Alternatively (for older candidates who completed their first undergraduate degree later than usual)
- You must not have attained the age of 27 (that is, you must have been born after October 1, 1994) AND you must have met or will satisfy the prerequisites for completing your first degree before October 1, 2021.
- You must have finished (or will complete by June/July 2023) an undergraduate degree with a First Class or a minimum GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or will complete by June/July 2023) (or equivalent). Please pay close attention to the prerequisites for your selected program at Oxford, which may be even more stringent. Successful candidates are usually among the top few percent of their graduating class.
- You must have a sufficiently high level of English to meet the University of Oxford’s English language competence standards (at the Higher Level specified).
Must visit Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 in UK – Study in UK.
Eligible Countries and Deadlines
- AUSTRALIA 01 July to 10 September 2022
- CANADA 01 June to 27 September 2022
- BERMUDA 01 June to 15 October 2022
- CHINA 01 June to 08 October 2022
- GERMANY 01 June to 30 September 2022
- EAST AFRICA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- HONG KONG SAR 01 June to 30 September 2022
- INDIA 01 June to 02 August 2022
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN 01 June to 30 September 2022
- ISRAEL 01 June to 30 September 2022
- KENYA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- NEW ZEALAND 01 June to 01 August 2022
- PAKISTAN 01 June to 02 August 2022
- MALAYSIA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- SAUDI ARABIA 01 June to 30 September 2022
- SINGAPORE 01 June to 30 September 2022
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE 01 June to 31 August 2022
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 01 June to 23 September 2022
- SOUTHERN AFRICA 01 June to 15 August 2022
- The UNITED STATES 01 July to 06 October 2022
- WEST AFRICA 01 June to 15 September 2022
- ZIMBABWE 01 June to 31 August 2022
- ZAMBIA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- All Other Countries 01 June to 02 August 2022
Don’t forget to visit New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
For the Rhodes Scholarships UK 2023 at Oxford University, there is an online application system. The video below explains the entire application process. To apply, go to the following link:
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarships Opportunities worldwide.