Great news, SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2022 applications are now being accepted in Germany. SBW Berlin Scholarship is open to all international students from all over the world. Students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are urged to apply for German scholarships. These Fully Funded Scholarships are designed to help financially disadvantaged young brilliant students develop and apply their abilities in non-profit enterprises in their home countries during the scholarship period.
Based on their academic qualifications and social needs, students will be able to study at universities in Berlin and Potsdam. The international scholarship will include all areas of science and the arts. There will be a total of 20 scholarships given. Tuition, housing, and a monthly allowance or living expenses will all be covered by this Fully Funded scholarship in Germany. Must visit SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 In USA.
Depending on the field and duration, the scholarship will give support for up to 48 months. Germany is the educational center of the globe, with world-class universities that provide high-quality education to all national and international students in order to develop leadership abilities and strengthen their country. This scholarship is the best option to study in Germany for free. You can also apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2022 in the United States – Fully Funded.
SBW Berlin International Scholarships Detail
- Award country: Berlin, Germany
- Offered by: SBW Berlin
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: June 30 / December 31 (Annually)
SBW Berlin International Scholarship 2022 in Germany is a full free award to all students from all over the world who wish to further their education at one of the world’s top universities. The following is a list of the expenses that are covered:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Shared accommodation.
- Living allowance
- Travel allowance in some cases.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2022 in Germany:
- Citizens of countries in need of development help.
- Foreigners who are homeless and refugees who have been identified.
- Holders of a long-term residence permit in the EU.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Grades must be at least 2.0 on a scale of one to ten (German grade point)
- In Germany, you have no first-degree relatives.
- The applicant must be able to show that the household has a modest income.
- This scholarship will not be accessible if other organizations or governments provide financing for students to study in Germany.
- The scholarship will be cancelled if the candidate misses or fails three exams.
- Failure to accomplish the non-profit project’s targets and goals may result in the scholarship being revoked.
- Following graduation, the student must report to SBW Berlin and submit copies of any certificates and records received during his or her time in Germany.
- Application Form
- A copy of the final school/college degree certificate
- Transcript that reveals the grades in detail
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Letter of Motivation (Maximum of 2 pages)
- Updated CV
- Evidence of low net income.
- Certificates of achievements.
- Acceptance into the university where you plan to study (should be in Berlin or Potsdam).
You can also apply for Cardiff University Paid Internship Program 2022 In UK.
How to Apply
SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2022 applications are accepted by email in Germany. You must first download the application and then complete it, attaching the required documents and sending it.
- Download the application form (Click Here), fill it out, attach all of the documents specified above, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org after going through all of the information.
- Only applications that are completely filled out will be considered.
Visit the following link for more information on the scholarship, the documents that must be submitted, and the qualifying requirements: