One of the top universities in China has announced the scholarship in The Shandong University Government Scholarships in China for the year 2021. These Fully Funded scholarships are under the “Chinese Government Scholarship University Graduate Program and Silk Road Program”. This Fully Funded scholarship in china in 2021 will cover all the expenses including monthly Stipend and complete tuition fee.
It is a great opportunity to study in china for free. As there is no IELTS/TOEFL, GMAT/GRE required. The bachelor’s scholarships are for up to four years, masters program scholarships are for 2 to 3 years while Ph.D. scholarship is for 3 to 4 years. The details about the SDU Chinese government scholarship are given below. University is offering nearly 80 bachelors, 160 masters, and more than 60 Ph.D. programs at university.
CGS is one of the tops and best scholarships in china which is offered every year to all international citizens. SDU has eight campuses in China. It is one of the most prestigious universities with almost all academic programs. The university offers all programs in bachelors, masters, and Ph.D. There are more than 29000 enrolled students at SDU. Please visit Lanzhou University President Scholarship 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
Detail of Shandong University Government Scholarship
Shandong University (SDU)
Bachelors, Masters, PhD
4 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
31st March 2021
List of Available Academic Fields
To see the list of Chinese Government Scholarship University Graduate program please click here:
And to the list of Silk Road Programs list click here:
You can also visit Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded.
Shandong University Government scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for all international students. The scholarship will cover the following things:
- Full tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
- Master’s Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month
- Bachelor’s Degree Monthly Stipend: RMB 2,500/Month
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Shandong University Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a non-chinese citizen
- Be in Good Health
- For bachelors must hold diploma or equivalent under the age of 25.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree when applying for a master’s scholarship under the age of 35 years.
- For Ph.D. program must be under the age of 40 years and hold a master’s degree or equivalent.
- Must have an excellent academic background and scientific skills
- Applicant must not be availing any other scholarship by the university of the government of china
- IELTS required 6.0 or above and TOEFL required 80 points or above
- English proficiency certificate can be submitted if your previous education mode of instruction was English.
- A clear copy of a valid passport.
- Attested highest diploma (in Chinese/English language)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- Study Plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency
- Two copies of the attested certificate of your highest diploma
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form
How to Apply
To see the detail application procedure please click below at official link:
Apply for CSC Online Application Form from the given link and print out:
And apply at Shandong University Online Application Form of mentioned link