Exciting News, The Applications for the SIIT Scholarship 2020-21 Thailand in Thailand are open now. This Thai SIIT University Scholarship is offered for Full Masters and Ph.D. degree programs for both International. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is one of the Top Ranked Recognized Universities located in Thailand. This is a great opportunity to get a 100% Fully-Funded Thailand Scholarship 2020-21 with NO Application Fee. That means you do not have to pay anything to apply. Besides this, another great Arabic university KFUPM is also offering a fully-funded scholarship as well.
The good thing is that applicants don’t need to provide proof of English Language or to give any English Language Test. No IELTS/TOEFL or any other language test is mandatory by the SIIT Scholarship 2021. The classes will start in January 2021 and the mode of instruction for all courses will be in English Completely. This Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent International Students at SIIT Thailand is the best and most convenient option to study abroad.
The scholarship states that the university will bear all the Expenses. This Scholarship award will cover two Years for a Master/Mphil Degree and 3 Years for Doctoral Degree Program. Another great Scholarship is being offered by McGill University Canada you can check. Living expenses in Thailand are not expensive. Details about the SIIT Graduate Scholarships are given below.
SIIT Scholarship 2020-21 Thailand Details:
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
30th September 2020
This Thai University SIIT Scholarship is a Fully-Funded Scholarship for Foreign Students to Study in Thailand. The scholarship will cover all the expenses mentioned below.
- No Tuition Fee & Complete Educational support (Books, Thesis Support)
- 10,000 baht Per Month Living Allowance for Masters students.
- 11,500 baht Per Month Living Allowance for Ph.D. students.
- Round Trip Airfare (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Complete Visa Fee support, Airport Support, up to 10,000 Baht.
- Complete Health Insurance coverage during the Scholarship.
Available Academic Fields of Study:
The Duration of the Full Program will consist of 2 Years for Masters and 3 Years for Ph.D.
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for SIIT Scholarship 2020-21 Thailand:
- All international students with any nationality can apply.
- You must not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- You must have Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Must be in good health.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50.
- An identification card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates, conferences (if any)
- Latest photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a .jpeg only)
The last date to apply for SIIT Scholarships Thailand 2021 is 30th September 2020. The Results will be announced on 13th November 2020.
How to Apply for the SIIT Scholarship 2020-21 Thailand:
You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship. Note that you have to Select the “Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship” in the Application Form. To Apply, Please click here.
2 Comments on “SIIT Scholarship 2020 Thailand for Masters and PhD| Fully Funded”