Great news, Applications are open for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022 in Singapore. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore for All international students around the world. SINGA scholarship 2022 is an amazing opportunity to study in Singapore. This Ph.D. scholarship in Singapore is a full-time degree and offering a graduate program Singapore.
The Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Singapore Management University (SMU) have collaborated to create the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA). This scholarship is famous among Singapore to New Zealand students.
Ph.D. training will take place in English at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU in the lab of your choice. In these labs, students will be supervised by eminent and internationally recognized researchers. Students will receive a Ph.D. degree from NTU, SUTD, NUS, or SMU if they complete the program successfully. Students will be able to work on Social issues in Singapore. You can also visit Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021-2022 in Germany-Fully Funded.
International students at SINGA are part of a vibrant and culturally diverse research community. In state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll be working alongside outstanding and world-renowned researchers in a multi-cultural atmosphere. Singapore serves as a gateway to some of Asia’s fastest-growing economies. With SINGA, you can complete your Ph.D. in Singapore, create global connections, and advance your research career to new heights. Must visit University of Tasmania Scholarships 2022 – Study Abroad in Australia.
Singapore International Graduate Award Details
- Country: Singapore
- Host Institute: A*STAR
- Degree Level: PhD Research Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2022
- Full Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000 and after passing of the Qualifying Examination it will be increased to S$2,500
- One-time airfare Allowance of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
Estimated cost of living in Singapore
|Item||Per Student Per Month (S$)|
|Food||250 – 350|
|Meals outside Campus||450 – 600|
|Accommodation||400 – 700|
|Transport Expenses (local)||100 – 150|
|Other Expenses (stationary, toiletries, laundry, recreation, etc.)||400 – 500|
|Total Estimated Cost of Living||1,400 – 2,000|
- All overseas graduates with a passion for research and strong academic results are eligible to apply.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good academic referee reports.
- The eligibility criteria listed above are not all-inclusive.
- Valid Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .png or .jpeg format)
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree certificate(s)
- 2 recommendation reports
- GRE / TOEFL / IELTS / SAT I & II / GATE results.
How to Apply
- Register your account on the SINGA Application portal.
- Please double-check the information you supply during account registration in the application portal, as it will be used for verification when you log in for the first time.
- After logging in, double-check that you’ve selected the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal.
- Please do not send any documents in hard copy to the SINGA office.
- Please send in your applications as soon as you can. Because only applications with two recommendation reports will be considered, this will give your referees plenty of time to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline.
- Before submitting your application, please double-check that all of the information you supplied in the online application form is complete and accurate. After the application has been submitted, no changes can be made.
The official link to Apply is given below.