Applications are open for SJMN Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Monash University provides Sir James McNeil scholarships for international students. Research students must apply for this fantastic opportunity. In Australia, scholarships help students with living and research expenses. Also visit Stanford University Scholarships 2023 in USA – Fully Funded.
Outstanding students are chosen by the university based on their academic performance, research, and prior experience. The Monash University scholarship is merit-based and competitive. The Sir James McNeil scholarship is available to students for one year.
This prestigious scholarship is available to students doing study in the arts, engineering, medicine, nursing, health sciences, and sciences. In honour of the late Sir James McNeill, Monash University created the Sir James McNeil Scholarship. There is a history between Sir James and Monash University. This scholarship is funded by a private entity. Don’t miss Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded.
SJMN Postgraduate Research Scholarships Details
- Country: Australia
- Host: Monash University
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Studies Scholarship
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
These postgraduate scholarships for international students in Australia provide the following benefits:
- Scholarship worth $36,800
- Living allowance for students
- Research project Allowance
- Relocation allowance (only if required)
- The institute will automatically consider eligible students for any available graduate research scholarship.
To be eligible, You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- Must have applied for a scholarship this year.
- Conduct environmentally sound and socially beneficial research.
- Monash scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded based on your academic performance, research achievements, and previous research experience.
- With the exceptions outlined in the eligibility criteria above, the RTP Scholarship Terms and Conditions outlined in the RTP Scholarship Procedures apply.
- This scholarship is open to anyone doing research in the Faculty of Arts (music school only). Mechanical engineering; medicine, nursing, health sciences, natural sciences.
How to Apply
You can apply for SJMN Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2023 when you apply for a degree program unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarships. You do not need to specify the scholarship you are applying for as it is eligible for all graduate research scholarships (if qualified).
Many scholarships may have different application processes. Please read the details of the application carefully and submit the application by the deadline. If you are a new applicant, you will need to obtain a Statement of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before you can begin your application.