Great news, Applications are open for the Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia. This Fully Funded scholarship in Russia is announced for International Students from all over the world. Skoltech Scholarship Russia is the best opportunity to study for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. This Russian Scholarship for international students offering Masters Degree Scholarships & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for the academic year 2022.
The great thing about this international scholarship is No need for IELTS/TOEFL. You can easily apply with your English Proficiency certificate from the previous degree institute. Also, the application is totally free and requires no Application fee. Almost all Academic Fields & Majors are available for Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs. All the expenses to study free in Russia will be covered by the university.
Skoltech is a Private University in Russia established in 2011. The university is offering Free Study in Russia in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Russia Scholarships are a great opportunity for research students to get quality education and research facilities. You can also apply for UMY Scholarships 2022 In Indonesia – Fully Funded.
Skoltech Scholarships Detail
- Award country: Russia
- University: Skoltech University
- Degree level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarships coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Deadline: 16 July 2021 for MS, 1 August 2021 for PhD.
Skoltech Scholarships 2022 is a Full Free scholarship for international students to study abroad. The scholarship will cover the following Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Monthly Stipend: 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance
- Many Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee
Available Study Programs for Masters Degree:
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Data Science
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Materials Science
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
Available Study Programs for Doctoral Degree:
- Engineering Systems
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computational and Data Science and Eng.
- Online application Form
- Motivation letter
- Updated CV (Resume)
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Copy of all previous transcripts
- Optional: Certificate of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A TOEFL or IELTS Test is not required for the applicants who received their previous degree at a university where the mode of instruction is English.
- Must hold Bachelor’s or specialist degree from an accredited university to apply For Master’s programs.
- Must hold Master’s or specialist degree from an accredited university to apply For Doctoral programs.
How To Apply For Skoltech Scholarships
The Online Application Portal is open for application for Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia. The Official Link is provided below to apply