Great news, Slovak Government Scholarships 2023 are open for Applications. These Scholarships are available to students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Slovakia for International students. Applicants will get stipends, housing, and other benefits while studying in Slovakia. Also visit Flinders University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia – Fully Funded.
Short-listed students will also receive discounts from the Slovak Republic’s Ministries of Education, Science, and Research, as well as the Ministry of Sport. The Slovakia Government offers scholarships for a specific period of time to complete a degree. The Ministry of Education, Research, Science, and Sport reserves the right to vary the scholarship period. This is only possible in extraordinary circumstances.
Before beginning their Slovak education, pupils must complete a one-year Slovak language primary course. Students will get a monthly stipend and housing from the Slovak government even during their language study. This is the best chance to study at Slovak’s Top Universities. Don’t miss this opportunity to study in Europe for free! Must apply for Einstein Forum Fellowship 2023 in Germany – Fully Funded.
Slovak Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Slovakia
- Host: Slovak Government
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 30, 2022
Related: Scotland Government Scholarships 2023 For International Students.
For Bachelor’s Scholarships and Master’s scholarships:
- Monthly stipend: 280 euros.
- One-time stipend: 35 euros for commencement of studies.
- One-time stipend: 100 euros for the completion of the study.
- Stipend: 80 euros for the public university.
For Ph.D. Scholarships:
- Monthly stipend: 330 euros.
- One-time stipend: 35 euros for commencement of studies in Slovak.
- One-time stipend: 100 euros for completion of studies.
- Monthly stipend: 240 euros for the public university.
Language Studies benefit all degree levels:
- Monthly stipend: 280 euros.
- One-time stipend: 35 euros for commencement of language course.
- Monthly stipend: 80 euros for public universities.
- Accommodation, meal, and thesis expenses may also be covered by the host organization.
- They might also be able to translate and authenticate the diploma.
- Students who maintain an average grade of 1.3 receive a bonus of 50 euros.
- For passing tests by the deadline, Ph.D. students receive 170 euros.
Also apply for Netherlands Scholarships for International Students – Study in Netherlands.
Criteria for Bachelor Degree and Master’s Degree Programs:
- The Slovak Government Scholarships are only open to students from certain countries; see the list of countries that are eligible.
- Students must have completed their senior year of high school.
- Applicants must have excellent academic records.
- At the time of application, they must not be older than 26 years old.
- It will be appreciated if you get excellent grades in the major topics.
- Students must have finished their previous schooling within the last three years to be eligible for this program.
For Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- Applicants must be employed by the government sector.
- Alternatively, people who have completed their last degree must serve in the public sector for two years in a row.
- A bachelor’s degree with honors in the upper second class or a relevant master’s degree is required.
- At the time of application, you must not be older than 35 years old.
Don’t miss Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2022 in Japan – Fully Funded.
- Motivational letter.
- Scanned copies of passport.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Photo in a size of 3.5 cm * 4 cm.
- Birth certificate in Slovak, French, Czech, Spanish or English language.
- Diploma/degree and transcript of the highest level of education.
- Each year of high school results to apply for a bachelor’s degree.
- If the student has not yet completed their degree, they might submit their previous year’s transcript of records.
How to Apply
Students who are interested in applying for the study in Europe scholarship can do so through an online portal. Follow the instructions on the application form to apply for Slovak Government Scholarships 2023. Please attach all required documentation. Make certain that all of the information is accurate.
Submit your application before the deadline. The application and document submission date is May 30, 2022. The official link is given below to apply.
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarships Opportunities worldwide.