Table of Contents
Applications are open for SSE MBA scholarships 2022 for international students in Sweden. You can now apply for the MBA scholarship. This program is co-sponsored by Dagens Industry, Utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics. This is a Fully Funded scholarship in Sweden.
The program pays the entire tuition charge. It relieves financial stress and allows students to concentrate on their academics. This is a great opportunity to pursue MBA in Sweden. The list of available MBA programs with scholarships is provided below. Also, visit Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 in UK – Study in UK.
For the MBA scholarship, the sponsors cover the entire tuition charge of SEK 495,000. The scholarship will begin on December 5, 2022, and run for 18 months. Regular classes will be held during the training session. This fantastic opportunity will help you advance academically and professionally to study in Sweden. Must check Canada Diploma Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
SSE MBA Scholarships Details
- Country: Sweden
- Host: Stockholm School of Economics
- Degree Level: MBA Program
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 16, 2022
The MBA scholarships for international students provide the following advantages:
- The full tuition charge of SEK 495,000 will be covered by the sponsors.
- There will also be study tours to other nations.
List of Programs
- Executive MBA Stockholm School of Economics
- MBA Scholarship 2022
- Executive Masters of Leadership & Management
The following are the requirements for the MBA scholarship in Sweden:
- The applicant must have completed 180 credit hours or its equivalent.
- Work experience in a degree-relevant field for five years.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
How to Apply
The SSE MBA Scholarships 2022 application is completed entirely online. Apply now by clicking the link below. The application form is written in Swedish, but it can be translated into English. The scholarship application date is June 16, 2022.
In the first part of this program, the host will select twelve to fifteen applications. Make sure the application form is completed accurately. For the interview, there will be five to seven finalists. The interview will be conducted by a jury from Dagens Industry, Utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics.