Great news, Applications are open for Sweden Government Scholarships 2022. Swedish Institute scholarships are among the most prestigious and best scholarships in the world. The Scholarships are entirely sponsored by the Swedish government. All exceptional and passionate students who wish to study for their master’s degree in Sweden are welcome to apply. This is the best option to study in Sweden for all international students.
This Fully Funded scholarship for international students in Sweden is only available for a year or two of full-time master’s degree study. Under the Swedish Institutes Scholarships, 600 master’s programs are available at leading institutions. The Swedish Institute Scholarship is for students with leadership potential who want to help achieve sustainable development goals and contribute to the growth of their communities. Also visit Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
The Swedish Scholarships will cover tuition, medical insurance, and a portion of the living expenses for the duration of the master’s program. International students will be given around 350 scholarships. It will benefit students’ leadership abilities and careers. The scholarships are funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and provide the opportunity to study abroad in Sweden for free. You can also apply for Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2022 in Taiwan – Fully Funded.
Sweden Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Sweden
- Sponsored By: Swedish Government
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
Related: USTC International Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded.
Armenia, Belarus, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Colombia, Ghana, Honduras, Egypt, Gambia, Jordan, Moldova, Myanmar, Liberia, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Peru, Russia, Turkey, Vietnam, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Azerbaijan, Cameron, Ecuador, Bolivia, Brazil, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Georgia, Indonesia, Malawi, Kenya, Morocco, Pakistan, Nepal, Philippines, Sudan, Rwanda, Tunisia, Zambia, Ukraine.
International students will benefit from the following:
- Full tuition fees waiver
- There will be medical insurance offered.
- As living expenses, the recipients will get SEK 10,000 per month.
- A travel grant of SEK 10,000 will be offered in addition.
- After graduation, awardees will have access to the Swedish Institute Alumni Network.
Must visit Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Sweden Government Scholarships 2022:
- The applicants must be nationals of one of the nations on the list above.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s program at a Swedish university.
- A minimum of 3000 hours of work experience is required of applicants.
- Applicants must have leadership abilities and experience.
- Mentally and physically fit pupils are required.
Also check Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter
- Copy of passport of the applicant
- Proof of leadership and work experience
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply for the university’s master’s degree by January 17, 2022, and they must choose one of the top four programs that are eligible.
- After submitting their application for Sweden Government Scholarships, Applicants will obtain an application number.
- They can then apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professional Program over the internet. Before the deadline, all candidates must submit the appropriate documentation as well as the application cost.
- Furthermore, the application must provide accurate data.
- By April 7, 2022, successful applicants will be notified of their admission status. Only students with confirmed admissions will be considered for Swedish Institute Scholarships.
- By April 28, 2022, all successful applicants will be notified by email if they have been selected for a scholarship.
- Applicants must apply before the university admissions deadline or they will be ineligible for a scholarship. They must prepare everything ahead of time because the applications are only open for a few days.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.