The University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2022 in Japan is accepting applications. The UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2022 is open to all international students from across the world. The University of Tokyo’s Amgen Scholars Program 2022 is a fully-funded international internship. In the Japan Internship Program, all costs will be covered. Join the Courses: UNICEF Free Online Courses 2022 – Free Certification
The Japan Internship program accepts applications from students from all around the world. Take advantage of the Summer Internship Program in Japan. This internship will be placed in Japan from June 7 to August 1, 2022. All students are eligible for a paid internship in Japan. Also, visit Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program is the name of the UTokyo Internship. Participants can choose from a variety of internship fields. Hundreds of opportunities are available each year at the University of Tokyo. This is the best way to study in Japan for free without IELTS. You can also apply for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship 2022 in Japan – Fully Funded.
University of Tokyo Summer Internship Summary
- Scholarship University: University of Tokyo
- Internship Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: 2 Months
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Application Deadline: 1 February 2022
This is a paid international internship in Japan, as stated above. The University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan will cover all fees for the selected individuals.
- Near the campus, free lodging will be offered.
- A stipend of 250,000 JPY each month will be provided.
- Economy Class Round-Trip Airfare Tickets to and from Japan will be given.
While conducting their Internship at the University of Tokyo, participants will also get additional advantages. The following are the advantages:
- Graduate Schools and Institutes Visits
- At UTokyo, there will be information sessions on how to apply to graduate schools.
- Students can gather and discuss during special lectures and luncheons.
- Japanese cultural events and access to UTokyo campus resources such as the Library, Health Care Center, and Gymnasium
Many professors and departments offer international students internships in a variety of fields. Please review the departments listed below.
- Medical School (Graduate)
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Graduate School of Science
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduate School of Science
- Students from all around the world, regardless of nationality.
- Enrolled at Bachelor’s Degree-granting Colleges or Universities across the world (or its equivalent).
- You must be a student in your first year of college.
- At the time the summer program begins, they must have completed their first year of undergraduate education.
- Are not graduating before the summer program begins, and will return to Undergraduate Studies for at least one semester or quarter after the summer program concludes.
- A letter from your university stating that you are pursuing your education in English. (Certificate of English proficiency)
- Photo of a person
- Resume/CV and Cover letter scanned copy of passport or ID card
- Questionnaire for Academic Transcripts
- Your university must provide proof of your English competence.
- Two letters of recommendation
How to Apply?
The UTokyo Internship in Japan has an online application process. Create an account on the Portal by clicking the “Apply Now” option. Complete the application form and attach all relevant papers. Then you must submit your application. You won’t be able to modify anything after it’s been submitted. As a result, take your time when filling out the form. The official Internship Advertisement is shown below, along with the link to the online application.