Another great scholarship is now open for the Toyohashi University Scholarship in Japan 2021. It is a Fully Funded scholarship in Japan offered by the Toyohashi University of Technology for international students from all over the world. Applicants are welcome to Study Graduate and Ph.D. Degree Programs on this Government of Japan scholarship. Japanese government scholarships will cover all the expenses as they are Fully Funded scholarships. No IELTS/TOEFL is mandatory but Japanese Language knowledge is required for Japanese scholarships in 2021.
Applicants can submit English Proficiency Letter also. All students around the world are eligible for TUT scholarships under the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship Program. You can apply for two years of Master’s program and 3 Years of Ph.D. Program as there is no application fee. If you want to free study in Japan, the MEXT Japan scholarship 2021 is the best chance for you.
The duration of the MEXT Masters scholarship is 2 years and for the MEXT Ph.D. scholarship is 3 years. Toyohashi University is one of the top-notch universities in Japan and offers scholarships under the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. You can also visit Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded. For more details about the Toyohashi scholarship, please read below.
Toyohashi University Scholarship Detail
Toyohashi University of Technology
Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
25th January 2021
NO IELTS/TOEFL required. Just English Proficiency Letter from a previous university will do the work.
MEXT Scholarship Duration for TUT
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Scholarship Coverage for Toyohashi University Scholarship
- Amount of 143,000 JPY Per Month for Research Students.
- A monthly amount of 144,000 Yen for Master Students.
- An amount of 145,000 Yen/Month for Ph.D. Students.
- Round trip airfare will be provided
- All application, tuition fees will be covered by TUT MEXT Scholarships.
Please visit Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 in the UK | Fully Funded.
Fields of Study
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
- Urban and Regional Management
You can also visit Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
Eligibility Criteria for Toyohashi University Scholarship
- No resident of Japan/ all International students.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program and a Master degree for the Ph.D. program
- Applicants’ age limit must be 35 years.
- English Proficiency Certificate from University.
To see the list of required documents please click here.
TUT Application Deadline
The last date to apply for the MEXT Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship is 25th January 2021.
How to Apply
Applicants are welcome to apply Online & fill the Application form. Submit the application form along with the Documents. Detailed information is available on the official website.