The Turkey Government Scholarships application period for the academic year 2022 is currently open. The Turkish Government Scholarship is open for international students from all over the world. Under Turkey scholarships, undergraduate, master’s, and doctorate degree programs are all available. Scholarships to Turkey are among the most renowned and competitive scholarships in the world.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded scholarship program presented by the Turkish government to international students. Students do not have to worry about the cost of studying abroad because the application procedure is free. For international students, there is no application cost for the Turkish Government Scholarship 2022. Turkiye Burslari Scholarships are an amazing chance to study abroad in Turkey for free. Also, visit Aalto University Scholarships 2022 in Finland – Fully Funded.
International scholarships are highly competitive. Students with excellent academic records will be offered Turkey International scholarships to let international students pursue full-time degree programs at top Turkish universities. Students will also get the opportunity to learn Turkish as part of a one-year free Turkish language program. Turkey Scholarships do not need you to apply for admission to multiple universities. You can also visit Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2022 in UAE – Fully Funded.
Turkey Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Turkey
- Sponsored By: Turkish Government
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Deadline: February 20, 2022
The following advantages will be provided through Turkey Scholarships:
- No application fee.
- Placement at university and in programs.
- A stipend will be granted on a monthly basis.
- For overseas travel, a round-trip return ticket is required.
- Health insurance.
- Free Accommodation.
- One year of Turkish language instruction.
The following are the requirements for the Turkey Government Scholarship 2022:
- Undergraduate applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 70%.
- For masters and doctoral candidates, a minimum academic achievement of 75% is required.
- Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants must have a minimum academic achievement of 90%.
- For undergraduate programs, you must be under the age of 21.
- For Master’s programs, you must be under 30 years old.
- For PhD programs, you must be under 35 years old.
- Turkey offers scholarships to citizens of all nations (excluding Turkey).
- Graduates or applicants who will be eligible to graduate at the end of this academic year.
- Academics and researchers.
- Recommendation letter
- English Language Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Plan (Ph.D. applicants)
- Degree/diploma certificate.
How to Apply
- Türkiye Burslari scholarships can only be applied for individually using the web portal.
- Turkey government scholarship applications are submitted online.
- Use a valid email address to register. Applicants can also watch the video above for a step-by-step process instruction.
- To apply for a scholarship in Turkey, applicants must log in to their accounts and enter personal information, academic history, social activities, and other relevant information.
- Applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements for Turkey government scholarships before applying.
- The required documentation for the application system must be uploaded by the applicants.
- Mail, courier, or hand-delivered applications will not be accepted.
- The applications are available for no cost. Please ignore any third-party institution or individuals that offer to submit an application on your behalf for a price.
- Scholarships and university placement are both included in the scholarship. Applicants will be assigned to a university and program based on their preferences in the application system.
- The Turkey government scholarship application deadline is February 20, 2022.