Great news for the students who wish to study in the United Kingdom, UCL Institute of Education Scholarship 2022 is now open. International students can apply for UCL IOE scholarships to study for a master’s degree at London’s second-largest public institution. International students from low-income nations are eligible for these international scholarships in the UK.
The University of London has teamed up with the International Students House (ISH) to help non-EU students study in London by offering Fully Funded scholarships. Several deserving and talented candidates will be chosen for the award. The UCL scholarships will cover tuition and housing for the master’s program for one academic year. Also, visit Taiwan Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded – Study Abroad in Taiwan.
Over 8,000 domestic and international students are presently enrolled at UCL, learning from professional faculty. Apply for the UCL Institute of Education Scholarships to study abroad in the United Kingdom for free. The institution’s goal is to assist students by giving them the opportunity to study at a premier university in one of the world’s most developed countries. You can also apply for University of New England RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
UCL Institute of Education Scholarship Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institute: University College London
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 2, 2022
Under the UCL Education Scholarship for International Students, students will receive the following benefits:
- For one academic year, the host organization will cover the full tuition expense.
- The cost of lodging will be covered.
- Students will have the option to study at a prestigious London university.
Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Eritrea, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Korea, Burkina Faso, Dem. People’s Rep, Liberia, Algeria, Bangladesh, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Dem. Rep Congo, Sierra Leone, Belize, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Togo, Uganda, Yemen, Angola, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Comoros, Congo, Eswatini, Ghana, Haiti, Honduras, Iran, Islamic Rep, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, India, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Papua New Guinea, Senegal, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The following are the requirements for the UCL Institute of Education Scholarship in the United Kingdom:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a low-income or lower-middle-income country or a resident of one of the countries that qualify (check the list of eligible countries).
- Countries that have a per capita income of less than $8000 are considered eligible.
- If they have received an unconditional offer, applicants must apply for admission to the university and be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to attend UCL full-time for a master’s degree. In September/October 2022, the programme will begin.
- Students who have previously studied in the United Kingdom are not eligible.
- Students who are currently residing in the United Kingdom at the time of application are also ineligible.
How to Apply
- Except for MA educational neuroscience, students must apply for admission to the UCL Institute for a master’s degree programme.
- Once the applicant receives an unconditional letter from the university, the application process for UK scholarships will begin.
- Please visit the official website to obtain the application form; the link is provided at the end of this post.
- Students must have a second-class bachelor’s degree in topics related to the master’s programme they have chosen to be admitted to the UCL master’s programme.
- The degree must meet or exceed the qualification requirements set forth by UK regulations.
- Those with a previous degree in a language other than English must present an English proficiency certificate.
- The deadline to apply for a scholarship at the UCL Institute of Education in the United Kingdom is May 2, 2022.