Applications to apply for the ULAM Exchange Scholarship 2022 in Poland are open now. NAWA aspires to improve the globalization of Polish education and research institutions. Candidates who have finished their PhD studies are eligible for this research opportunity. The Polish Institute will host selected individuals for six to twenty-four months to study in Poland for free. Also, visit University of Otago Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand – Fully Funded.
The ULAM academic exchange programme is a Fully Funded opportunity available to students from all around the world. Candidates must hold a PhD degree from a university outside of Poland. This scholarship programme is a loop in which fellows can improve their scientific research potential by participating in scientific activities and projects.
During their time in Poland, shortlisted candidates will receive a stipend. The programme might run anywhere from six and twenty-four months. This is the best opportunity to study in Poland for international students. You can also apply for University of Nottingham Scholarships 2022 in the United Kingdom.
ULAM Exchange Scholarship Details
- Country: Poland
- Host Institute: ULAM NAWA
- Degree Level: Postdoc Research Program
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2022
The following are some of the advantages of the ULAM exchange programme:
- A monthly living allowance of up to PLN 10,000.
- If the candidate travels to Poland with their spouse for the scholarship programme, they will get an additional travel allowance of PLN 2,000.
- If the candidate is travelling with a minor, they will be paid an additional PLN 1,000 for their stay in Poland.
- The candidate who enrolls in a Polish course will get a payment of PLN 5,000 from the host organization.
- For candidates from European nations, a one-time mobility grant of PLN 7,000 is available. If the fellow’s spouse or minor children join him to Poland, they will get an additional PLN 2,000.
- Non-European fellows will receive a PLN 12,000 one-time mobility stipend, plus a PLN 5,000 supplementary allowance for their spouse or minor child accompanying them to Poland.
The following are the requirements for the ULAM exchange scholarships:
- Except for Poland, candidates can come from anywhere in the world.
- Individual scientists with a PhD degree are required.
- The candidate’s degree must have been earned outside of Poland.
- This programme is open to Polish citizens who work permanently outside of Poland.
- During this programme, candidates must perform scientific research.
- They must not have studied or worked in Poland within the previous three years.
- Scanned Doctoral diplomas and certificates
- If the originals are not in English or Polish, the documents should be written in English.
- Any achievement certificate (three copies)
- Work experience at any international HEI or scientific/research Centre is required.
- A copy of the invitation from the Polish institute where your research will be conducted.
How to Apply
Candidates must first apply to any Polish institute in any scientific research subject to be considered for the ULAM exchange fellowship. The aspirant must stay in the institution for six to twenty-four months. Obtain a letter of invitation from the Polish Institute.
Candidates can apply for the scholarship online after meeting the prerequisites listed above. The deadline to apply for the ULAM scholarship for academic exchange is May 10, 2022. The official notice for the scholarship is given below.