Applications for the UMY International Scholarships 2023–2024 are open in Indonesia. The Fully Funded scholarships are available for studies at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degree levels. The international scholarships to study abroad provides living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduate degree programs, IDR 2,350,000 for master’s degree programs, and IDR 2,600,000 for doctorate degree programs students per month in addition to the remission of tuition fees. Also visit TU Delft Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands – Fully Funded.
All international students can receive a full scholarship to study at Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta in Indonesia through the UMY Scholarship program. The purpose of the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Scholarships is to assist students in traveling to Indonesia to complete their postgraduate studies. The goal of these Scholarships for international students is to draw foreign students to Indonesia in order to foster cross-cultural, academic, and global relationships between Indonesian and foreign students.
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) is a private university in Yogyakarta under the affiliation of Muhammadiyah, the second-largest Islamic organization in Indonesia. International students can choose from a variety of degree programs and fields at UMY. One of the degree programs provided by the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta is open to applicants. Scholarships in full in Indonesia. Go to Indonesia to study. Also apply for Central European University Scholarships 2023 at Hungary – Fully Funded.
UMY International Scholarships Details
- Country: Indonesia
- Institution(s): Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Deadline: November 25, 2022 / April 28, 2023
UMY Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Tuition Fee
- Free Dormitory
- Living Cost
The scholarship provides living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduates, IDR 2,350,000 for master’s, and IDR 2,600,000 for doctorate students per month in addition to the remission of tuition fees.
Candidates must meet all of the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for UMY Scholarships:
- Although there are no precise requirements listed in the notice, applicants must be able to demonstrate fluency in the English language.
- Candidates should be from abroad (Students from all around the world).
- Students should meet the standards of the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta by possessing a Bachelor’s degree (16 years of study) for a master’s degree and a Master’s degree (18 years of study) for a PhD.
- Candidates ought to be enthusiastic about cross-cultural interaction.
- A student’s physical and mental health should be in good standing.
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate certificate
- Postgraduate certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Home University
- TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Achievement Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Medical Check-up
How to Apply
It’s easy to apply for scholarships online. In order to be considered for UMY International Scholarships 2023, candidates must first submit an online application through the UMY application portal. Email the necessary paperwork to the Cooperation and International Affairs Office at UMY at firstname.lastname@example.org. The official link is given below.