Applications are open for The Unbanked University Scholarship 2022 in the United States. The scholarship for International students in USA is open for all nationalities around the world. At unbanked, students can get Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree scholarships. This is the best opportunity to study abroad in the USA for all international students.
Unbanked believes that everyone should have access to education. The first step toward everyone having the ability to achieve their ambitions is to remove financial barriers. Unbanked wants to assist you in getting into the school of your dreams! This is the only wide-open scholarship with No Restrictions. Students from any country, any background, any school, any field of study, or any financial background are welcome to apply.
The Unbanked University Scholarship will provide a grant of $1000.00 to all successful applicants. The award is available to all nationalities. Don’t miss this chance to study abroad for free. You can also apply for the Future of Europe Scholarship 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded. Further details about the USA scholarship are given below.
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: The Unbanked University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2021.
The university will provide the recipient of this scholarship a one-time prize of $1000.00 to cover all the expenses.
- Region of Residence: N/S
- Region of Study: N/S
- Financial Need: None
- Activities: N/S
- Applicants can apply for Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate degree.
- Students of All Years of study can apply.
- Applicants with Any citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Applicants attended any Schools are eligible.
- From Any School of Study.
- From Any Field of Study.
- Applicants can apply for Full-time or Part-time Course Load.
- There is a limit of one entry per applicant. Multiple applications from the same person will not be taken into account.
- Please do not copy and paste your responses. Conduct your own research and compile replies that reflect your true feelings about the unbanked and current financial institutions.
- Before awarding your scholarship, we may seek more documents from you.
- This scholarship is offered once a year. If you don’t win this year, we encourage you to enter again the next year.
How To Apply For Unbanked University Scholarship
Please respond to the following questions. Each response should be between 200 and 500 words long. Submit your answers to [email protected] .
- What does “getting unbanked” mean to you?
- What is your experience with your current financial institution? and What are the worst and best features?
- If you owned a financial institution or bank, how would you run it? How would it be unique compared to current financial institutions and banks?
For further information, please click on the official link below