The UNICAF Online Scholarship Program for International Students 2022 is now accepting applications. For the academic year 2022-2023, outstanding candidates are invited to apply to join the UNICAF program. This educational scholarship is accessible to students from all over the world who are pursuing undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees.
International students have a fantastic opportunity to receive educational perks. UNICAF is a major online platform that works with prestigious universities in the UK, US, Europe, and Africa to provide high-quality higher education to underserved markets. So far, almost $100 million in scholarships has been awarded to deserving students. Also visit UCL Institute of Education Scholarship 2022 in the UK – Fully Funded.
Thousands of students in Africa and other continents benefit from UNICAF’s online quality undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Candidates will gain skills and information from a degree program that will help them advance in their careers. You can also apply for Taiwan Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded – Study Abroad in Taiwan.
UNICAF Online Scholarship Details
- Award countries: UK, US, Europe, and Africa
- University: UNICAF
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: Open.
For the academic year 2022-2023, UNICAF will give qualifying students a percentage of financing for Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree programs in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, and Africa.
List of Available Study Fields
Liverpool John Moores University:
- MA in Leadership in Education
- MA in Mass Communications
University of Suffolk:
- MSc Public Health
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc in Accounting
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- BA English Language and Literature
- BA in Economics and Business
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- LLB Bachelor of Laws
- Masters in Education
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Arts in English Language and Literature
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MBA Management
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil, Gas, and Energy Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Laws
- Doctoral, PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D).
To be considered for the UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2022, you must meet the following requirements.
- UNICAF Scholarships are open to students from all around the world, regardless of nationality.
- Admissible Criteria: Please check the relevant sections of our partner universities: Unicaf University, the University of Suffolk, and Liverpool John Moores University to see if you are academically qualified to apply for your programme of choice.
- Documents: With your application, you must send a CV, academic diplomas, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Each application is reviewed and a decision is made based on the applicant’s qualifications and financial position.
- Language Requirement: If you did not receive your education in English, you will be required to demonstrate that you have a sufficient level of English proficiency.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete and submit an online application to be considered for the UNICAF Online Scholarships Program for International Students 2022. There is no specific deadline mentioned. Below are the links to the application form and the official announcement: