Applications are open for the Unilever internship program 2022. Applicants don’t need to have an IELTS exam to apply. It’s an international internship for students from all over the globe. Anyone from anywhere in the world is eligible to apply for this summer internship. Interns are assigned mentors through the international internship program. Interns will also be exposed to more practice work. Enjoy working with Unilever’s talented and professional people.
It’s your chance to work for a corporation that operates in over 190 countries. Be a part of a 148,000-strong team. Working at Unilever can help you advance in your career. After demonstrating a desire to work and learn, the intern will be considered for employment. This Unilever paid internship is a fantastic place to begin your career. Also visit UniSA International Student Scholarships 2023 in Australia – Fully Funded.
Unilever is a multinational corporation based in the United Kingdom. It is a consumer goods corporation headquartered in London. Food, condiments, ice creams, cleaning agents, cosmetic goods, and personal care products are among the company’s offerings. Unilever presently owns almost 400 different brands. These are well-known all across the world. Unilever is currently one of the most well-known corporations in the world. Must apply for Government of Japan Internship 2023 – Fully Funded.
Unilever Internship Details
- Country: Different
- Host: Unilever
- Program: Internship
- Financial Coverage: Paid
- Deadline: Open
The following benefits will be provided through the Unilever Summer Internships:
- Unilever internships can lead to full-time employment.
- Interns receive a market-competitive stipend. It will be paid on a monthly basis.
- Interns are provided with benefits such as a gym membership, health services, and a medical examination.
- Exposure to practical work.
- One-on-one mentoring for interns.
- A chance to work for a corporation that is well-known in 190 countries.
Areas of Internship
- Research & Development
- Customer Development
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Ben and Jerry’s Factory
The following are the requirements for the Unilever Summer Internship:
- Applicants from any country are eligible to apply.
- Various internship opportunities are available for various nations; examine the requirements before applying.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for graduation. (This equates to 16 years of study.)
- Check the facts and conditions before applying. Each role has its own set of requirements.
How to Apply
The Unilever Summer Internship 2022 application is only available online. Visit the official portal of Unilever. Click on the ‘careers’ portal. Check out ‘starting your career‘ if you’re a recent graduate or student.
You can use the filters to find an internship program. Check out the ‘experienced careers’ section if you’re an experienced person or a postgraduate. Click the official link below to apply.