Greetings, The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 are open now. These Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada are announced for both national and international students. The University of Alberta is one of the top-ranked universities in the world and a Top 5th Canadian university offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The University of Alberta is a Canadian public sector research institute situated in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Both the International Students and Canadian Citizens are eligible to apply for the University of Alberta fully-funded Scholarships. Start your journey with this great Canadian scholarship. The University of Alberta gives you the option to choose from more than 200 bachelor’s programs, More than 500 graduate programs, with 250 specializations, and 300 research areas to explore.
UAlberta knows how to take your education to the next level. The University of Alberta ranks within the Top 150 Universities in the World. The QS World rank ranked the university on the 119th number on their latest 2021 ranking list. Alberta University makes its student experience so rich, meaningful, and life-changing. One of the Best things is that You Don’t Need to meet the English Language Requirements.
This Canadian Scholarship provides many Opportunities for Undergraduates and Graduates students which includes their Living Expenses as well. There is no need to apply separately for some of the scholarships. Instead, You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarships 2022 when you apply for admission. One of the top-ranked Canadian universities The University of Toronto has announced scholarships, check it out. Further details are given below.
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- University: Alberta University / University of Alberta
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully-Funded
- No. Of Scholarships: 500
- Last date of Application: 1st July 2021, 1st November 2021
Available Academic Fields
There are more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas offered by Alberta University.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships. The Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta:
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- And University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
- Both Local and International applicants are eligible.
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Must have a Relevant Previous degree to apply such as a College degree, Bachelors’ Degree, or a Masters.
- For more details, please visit the Official Link below.
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Purpose.
- Recommendation Letters.
How To Apply For University of Alberta Scholarships
The instructions are details about application procedure for University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 are given at the Official Link below: