University of Hawaii USA Scholarships is good news for the students who want to pursue their future education study in the USA for free. The University of Hawaii is offering graduate degree Fully Funded scholarships from the Asian Development Bank Japan scholarship program. The scholarship is for both international students as well as US citizens. The Asian Development Bank supports the scholarship program through which 300 students enrolled annually for full-time Masters and Doctoral degree programs.
The University of Hawaii which is also known as UH is one of the oldest universities in the United States of America. The University of Hawaii scholarships will cover all the expenses for international students as well as for US Citizens. The Duration of the scholarship will be 2 Years. The university will not charge any Application fee due to it fully sponsors a scholarship.
University of Hawaii USA Scholarships Details:
The complete application process and scholarship detail are given below:
University of Hawaii, USA
By Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
Masters and Doctoral
1st December 2020
Asian Development Bank of ADB Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in the USA. It will cover all the expenses related to the program as well as the other expenses.
- Tuition Fees for Masters or Doctoral studies.
- Air ticket from home country to the USA.
- Stipend for food
- Health insurance and medical insurance in the United States.
- Study material allowance
- Research Grant for scholar’s thesis
Fields of Study Available:
- Business and Administration
- Natural Resources
- Environmental Management
- Ocean Resources
- Public Administration
- Pacific Island Studies
- Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
Eligible Countries for the University of Hawaii USA Scholarships:
Below is the list of eligible countries for the said scholarship:
- United States
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives,
Please visit University of Waikato New Zealand.
To be eligible for scholarship students must Have gained admission to an approved Master/ Ph.D at an approved academic institution.
- Must have a bachelor’s or equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Must have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (it should be acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Potential students must have proficiency in English communication and writing skills to be able to pursue studies.
- The applicant should Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- A good health record is essential
- He must agree to return to your home country after graduating.
To apply for this latest scholarship please Click Below:
Please visit the University of Calgary, Canada.
5 Comments on “University of Hawaii USA Scholarships For US & International Students”