The University of Hull International Scholarships 2022 provides Fully Funded opportunities to pursue a Ph.D. in the United Kingdom. There is now a chance to apply for a globally competitive Ph.D. fellowship in UK to learn how wild mammalian predators adapt to changes in their surroundings, particularly in the context of rewilding. Please Read: Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund 2022 in Netherlands
Studying in the United Kingdom may benefit you in a variety of ways, including your quality of life, your surroundings, and your security. International students will find the United Kingdom to be an excellent destination to study. You have a fantastic chance if you want to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom. Related: Highest Paid Scholarships 2022 in the World – Fully Funded
Negative viewpoints can significantly restrict such projects, resulting in a loss of time, money, and effort when they are implemented. The primary focus of the research will be on the psychological and behavioral components of wild carnivores’ capacity to adapt to new surroundings, as well as how human perceptions of these animals might aid in their rewilding. Also Read: University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2022 – Study in Denmark
University Of Hull International Scholarships Summary
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Scholarship University: University of Hull
- Program: Ph.D. Scholarships
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 January 2022
- The University of Hull will cover the whole cost of Ph.D. studies for successful candidates.
- A fee waiver and a maintenance grant/stipend will be offered for the Ph.D. candidate to undertake research for three (full-time) or five (part-time) years.
- The maintenance grant will be £15,609, and the fee waiver will be £4,500 (Home fee). It rises in line with the UKRI’s suggested stipend amount each year.
- One of my biggest hobbies is wildlife.
- Working with trail cameras has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life.
- To work outside, you must be physically and psychologically healthy.
- Having a car and medical insurance is a must.
- Having a current driver’s license.
- Having a vehicle that is suitable for use in rural areas.
- You should have experience in the lab as well as in the field, and you should know how to analyze data using R or be eager to learn. Understanding or willingness to learn structural equation modeling is also highly desirable. Finally, there are several dangers connected with fieldwork (for example, unintentional injury), and it must be completed even when the weather is not ideal (e.g., when it is cold and raining).
Also related: Study in Switzerland Without IELTS – A Complete Guide
31 Jan 2022 is the last date to apply for the University Of Hull International Scholarships 2022 in UK.
How to Apply?
This opportunity has an online application form, which may be found at the URL below.