Applications are now open for the University of Lausanne Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland. International students can apply for scholarships in Europe to study for a master’s degree at the University of Lausanne. Outstanding students who have finished their studies at a foreign university and have demonstrated remarkable academic achievement are eligible for the University of Lausanne Scholarships, which are given on the basis of merit. Also, visit Bond University HDR Scholarships 2023 in Australia – Fully Funded.
The student will get a stipend for the duration of the chosen program. For the duration of the master, the exemption for instances of certain catastrophic failure after the first year equates to CHF 1,600 per month from September 15 to July 15. (one and a half years or two years contingent on the selected masters). Additionally, UNIL grants roughly 10 fellowships each year.
Around 15,600 undergraduate students, 3,900 technical staff members, seven divisions, and a research and teaching organization make up the University of Lausanne. Excellence and innovation in education are highly valued at UNIL. This stands out for having a strong multidisciplinary viewpoint, which is reflected in the organization as well. You may also apply for Google Software Engineers Jobs 2023 For International Students.
University of Lausanne Scholarship Details
- Country: Switzerland
- Host Institute: University of Lausanne
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Interfaculty Programs
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
The University of Lausanne scholarships offer a monthly remission of CHF 1,600. Don’t miss Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
The requirements for the UNIL scholarship are as follows:
- You must have obtained a degree from a foreign university that UNIL recognizes as being equivalent to a graduate degree before the start of the Master’s program there.
- Having achieved academic success throughout your education
- Have a language proficiency of at least B2 in French (on the European Language Portfolio worldwide scale) or, depending on the language used for the master’s program you want to pursue, at most C1 in English.
- You are not a part of UNIL.
- The remaining fees and charges must be able to be covered by the applicants.
- Those with a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university who also have stellar academic records are eligible to apply.
- Application form
- Passport size picture
- Copy of secondary school diploma.
- Academic transcripts
- Program description of last semester of bachelor’s degree (if the degree is not issued yet)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letters (two)
- Cover letter
- Copy of official language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Copy of passport and identity card
- Proof of application fee
How to Apply
Application for the University of Lausanne Scholarship 2023 admission to the Master’s program of your choosing is included in the Master’s scholarship application. The timestamp will serve as proof of the delivered data. Partially submitted materials won’t be considered, especially if they don’t contain verified copies of the necessary academic records.
Students must transmit their entire application to the University’s website address, UNIL, untied (see the document “List of documents to append to your application”).