Great news for the Canadian study aspirants, The University of Montreal Scholarships Applications is open now. The Université de Montréal Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., and Post Ph.D. fellowships. The University of Montreal ranked 73rd in the world in the latest Times Higher Education Ranking. Université de Montréal provides approximately 600 Study Programs.
Applicants can now apply for the Winter Semester and Autumn semester which will be starting in September 2021. Université de Montréal is one of the Top ranked Public sector Research Universities in Canada. The University of Montreal plays a leadership role among the most famous universities around the world. The Université de Montréal introduces new scholarships for incoming international students.
More than 80% of foreign/international students are studying in Canada with Canadian students. There are nearly 353,000 international students understudy in Canada. The purpose of this new scholarship program is to support talent from around the world. Canada is already known as the best for a world-class education.
Details About University Of Montreal Scholarships 2021:
Université de Montréal
Bachelors, Masters, Phd, Post Phd
Available Fields of Study at Université de Montréal:
For Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral fields are:
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
There are over 5,000 Sources of financing offered by Udem, businesses, foundations, and a range of public and private organizations. You would be surprised by the number of possibilities open to you, particularly at the graduate level.
International Student Scholarship Program:
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A:
- $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or
- $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B:
- $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or
- $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C:
- $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or
- $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or
- $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
There are also some other ways to Fund Your Studies offered by Montreal University.
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- You neither hold a study permit nor a permanent resident of Canada/ Canadian citizenship.
- Enrollment in a full-time study program is a must at Université de Montréal.
- Candidates Should Have Completed Secondary High School for Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Should have Bachelor’s Degree to apply for the Master’s Degree Program and both Bachelors, Masters Degree required for Doctorate Program.
Deadlines for University Of Montreal Scholarships:
- Undergraduate – 1st Nov 2020 for winter semester for Autumn semester 1st Feb 2020
- Masters – Nov 1st 2020 for Winter and 1st July 2021 for Autumn Semester
- Ph.D – Until May 1st 2021
How to Apply for University Of Montreal Scholarships:
The application process is online. Applicants should go online to the university website and fill an online application form.
To Apply, please click here: