Applications are open for the University of Nottingham Postdoc Fellowships for the academic year of 2022. Nottingham University is one of the old universities of the UK. The university is offering international fellowships in all major disciplines offered at the university. This UK fellowship is open to all international students. This is the best chance to study in England for Free. You can also visit Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand – Fully Funded.
Both Male and females applicants can apply for these fellowships. The university is offering Fully Funded fellowships in UK for international students who wish to do Postdoctoral research for free in the UK. The university also has two international campuses in China and in Malaysia. Thousands of students join the university on different campuses every year. The university is situated in the city of Nottingham of England.
There are two types of University of Nottingham Fellowships 2022, one of which is only for female applicants. Faculty of Arts, Engineering, Social sciences, and pure sciences are open for these Postdoc Fellowships in England. Students who are looking for free study abroad in UK opportunities should apply for this. This is the best way to study in Nottingham for free. All the expenses will be covered by the fellowship grant. Also, apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-23 For International Students.
Details About University of Nottingham Postdoc Fellowships
- Fellowship Country: United Kingdom (England)
- University: The University of Nottingham
- Grant: Fellowship
- Grant Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Study Level: Postdoc
- Fields of Study: Arts, Engineering, Social Sciences, Sciences
- Application Deadline: 8th October 2021
University of Nottingham Fellowships
The university offering two types of fellowships programs.
1- Anne McLaren Fellowships
This Nottingham postdoctoral fellowship is for an extraordinary female researcher who wishes to make their future in the UK. All females Ph.D. holders from the field of science, technology, engineering, and medicine, can apply and who are at the early stage of their academic careers and wish to establish a research career in the UK.
2- Nottingham Research Fellowships
This grant aim at all researchers who wish to excel in the UK. All applicants with Ph.D. degrees from the field of science, technology, engineering, and medicine, can apply and who are at the early stage of their academic careers and wish to establish a research career in the UK.
Both fellowships offered the same benefits. The details are given below:
- Complete and independent research funding for three years with covering salary costs at c. £40,000-49,000
- Based on excellent performance, way to permaneent position.
- Addition research cost coverage fo the amount of £75,000
- Childcare costs of up to £15,000 for families
- Cgance to mentoring, Career development and Networking with the wider fellowship community.
Fields of Study
The fields of study offered by the University of Nottingham Postdoc Fellowships are listed below.
1- Faculty of Engineering
- Smart buildings and structures
- Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning in Engineering
- Sustainable process engineering
- Digital manufacturing
- Low carbon construction and civil engineering
- Low carbon transport, electrical vehicles and future propulsion
- Climate resilience in the built environment
- Future and renewable power systems
- Recycling, re-use and circular economy
For details CLICK HERE
2- Faculty of Art
- Health Humanities
- Black-centred research, including Black studies
- Creative and Cultural Industries
- Arts and computing, including Digital Humanities
For details CLICK HERE
You may be interested in British Chevening Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom – Fully Funded.
3- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Nottingham University Business School
- Improving work quality across health and social care.
- Inclusive Entrepreneurship/Inclusion and diversity in the workplace.
- Data and digital innovation and business strategy.
- School of Politics and International Relations
- Cyber security
- Political Communication
- Chinese security, defence and/or foreign policy
- Democratisation and representation in areas currently under-represented in the school, especially the United States Canada and Latin America
- Political Theory approaches to Democracy, Populism, Post-Truth and conspiracy theories
- School of Law
- Human Rights Law
- Commercial Law
- Criminal Justice
- School of Sociology and Social Policy
- Social Policy
- Social Work
- School of Economics
- Development economics
- Economic theory
- Behavioural economics
- School of Education
- curriculum and pedagogy (including learning sciences and subject areas)
- teacher development
- counselling in education
- lifelong learning/further/vocational education
- higher education
- comparative and/or international education and development
- School of Geography
- Climate risk management
- Sustainability and climate change
- Climate resilience and adaptation
- The economics of climate change
4- Faculty of Science
- School of Pharmacy
- Anti-infective technologies
- Diagnostics and analytics
- School of Psychology
- School of Computer ScienceEmbodied intelligence
- Cyber security
- cyber health
- School of Biosciences
- Climate change
- sustainable agriculture and food production systems
- engineering biology
- food & nutrition for all
- animal biotechnology
- digital agriculture/smart farm/Agri-tech
- World leading fundamental biosciences
- School of Chemistry
- Sustainable Chemistry
- Molecular Bonding and Spectroscopy
- Synthesis & Catalysis
- Biological Chemistry
- School of Mathematical Sciences
5- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- gastrointestinal and liver disorders
- musculoskeletal diseases
- mental health and technology
- respiratory diseases
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which supports all areas of research
- School of Health Sciences
- Mental Health
- Maternal health and wellbeing
- Rehabilitation (aligned with the work of the National Rehabilitation Centre)
- Children’s and Young People’s healthcare
- School of Life Sciences
- Infection and immunity
- cell signalling /molecular pharmacology
- immune engineering
- health gaining in musculoskeletal or nervous system
- microbes and biotechnology
- Vet School
- Infection and Immunity
- Diagnostics and Therapeutics
University of Nottingham Postdoc Fellowships Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicatn should have Ph.D degree of obtain the degree before the deadline.
- For Anne McLaren applicant should be persuing career in STEM subject.
- For Nothinggam Research applicant can be from any decipline availbale at the unviersity.
- Applicant should have an outstanding track record of research for their career stage and discipline and also have a high-quality publications, research funding and/or prizes and awards.
- Candidates should have an evidence of a growing reputation, both nationally and internationally.
- Candidate should hve extrordinory aptitude to lead and inspire others within the research team and institution more broadly.
- Potential to act as an ambassador in their research field and more widely.
The last date for the University of Nottingham Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 is 8th October 2021.
- July 2021 Scheme launch
- 8 October 2021 Expression of interest deadline
- October/November 2021 School and faculty longlisting
- Early November 2021 Candidates invited to submit a full application
- Early December 2021 Full application deadline
- Late December 2021 HoS supporting statement
- January 2022 External reviews collated
- February 2022 Shortlisting meeting
- March 2022 Interviews
How to apply
To apply for the University of Nottingham Postdoc Fellowships 2022 in UK, the applicant needs to follow the mentioned steps:
- Applicant need to select the host school/faculty first.
- You should contact your faculty advisor first to discuss about you research proposal. The propose should match with required research programs
- Also send your detail CV.
For more details and applications please visit the official link.