The University of Nottingham Scholarships 2022 is now accepting applications in the United Kingdom. Applicants with a great academic record are strongly urged to apply for these funded Postgraduate Excellence Award scheme scholarships in the United Kingdom. The scholarships are available to students from many nationalities, regions, and countries who wish to study for a master’s degree in UK. Also visit GREAT Scholarships 2022 in UK – Top UK Universities List.
Applicants must first apply for a postgraduate program at the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom. After being accepted to the University, students can apply for UK scholarships. Students from all around the world are welcome to apply for scholarships to study in the United Kingdom.
The University of Nottingham has risen to become one of the country’s most prestigious institutions. It is a multi-campus university having campuses in three different nations. International students can apply for university scholarships to assist them in their study in the UK for free. For students from diverse nations, the University offers a number of regional scholarships. Also apply for University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2022-2023 in the UK.
University of Nottingham Scholarships Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: University of Nottingham
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: May 22, 2022
The following are some of the advantages of University of Nottingham scholarship in the United Kingdom:
- Full-time master’s tuition fees applicants will get awards of up to £4,000 or £8,000 for all tuition expenses.
- Additionally, international students will be able to work up to 20 hours per week while enrolled in full-time school.
The following are the requirements for the University Of Nottingham Scholarships 2022:
- Applicants are not eligible to receive more than one University of Nottingham scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree offer from the University of Nottingham.
- Each award has its own set of qualifications; please refer to the links below to learn more about the requirements and criteria for each sort of award.
East Asia Awards:
- East Asian applicants from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Macau, North Korea, Mongolia, or South Korea are able to apply.
- Full-time master’s tuition scholarships are available to high-achieving East Asian students with a strong academic background.
South Asia Awards:
- Applicants from the South Asian nations listed below are eligible. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, the Maldives, India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka are among the countries in the region.
- Applicants for a master’s degree at the Faculty of Engineering with superior academic achievement can apply for scholarships for £6,500 or £12,000.
- To be considered for rewards, applicants must submit only a regular Postgraduate Excellence Award application, as the scholarship panel will evaluate if they are suitable for either of these scholarships.
European Union Awards:
- Applicants from countries under the European Union pact are eligible for the scholarship.
ASEAN and Oceania Awards:
- Applicants from almost all countries of ASEAN and oceanic awards are eligible.
- Australia, Cambodia, Brunei, Fiji, Indonesia, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Kiribati, Laos, Myanmar, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, New Zealand, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Tonga, and Vietnam.
- Applicants from all over America are eligible to apply.
- Students from USA, Anguilla, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bahamas, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Greenland, Grenada, Falkland Islands,Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Guyana, Haiti, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Peru, Puerto Rico, Panama, Paraguay, Saint Barthelemy (France), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (France), Uruguay US Virgin Islands, Suriname and Venezuela can apply for American postgraduate awards.
- Applicants from practically every African country are eligible to apply for University of Nottingham foreign student scholarship.
How to Apply
- For further information about the University of Nottingham Scholarships, click on the links below.
- Click here to apply if you are a student from an East Asian country.
- Click here to apply if you are from a European country.
- Applicants from ASEAN and oceanic countries are eligible to apply here.
- Applicants from African countries are encouraged to apply for the scholarship here.
- The award is open to students from all 50 states in the United States and apply here.