Good news for the students who wish to study abroad in Italy. They can now avail of Study in Italy Scholarships as The University of Padova Scholarships in Italy 2022 is open Now. This invitation from the University of Padova is for all International Students. The future bright students who wish to earn bachelor’s and Masters’s degrees from Italy must apply. All the courses will be in the English language. The University of Padova ranked 116th among world universities and 48th in Europe in global ranking 2021.
Applicants from all around the world can apply for this scholarship. The University of Padova has almost all academic fields of study. And the good thing is that there is No Application Fee to apply for the study in Italy scholarships. Also, there are no additional documents required to apply for this scholarship. You can also visit Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021-2022 in Germany-Fully Funded.
This scholarship is called Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme. Italy is one of the leading countries regarding advanced studies in Europe. The living expenses are very cost-effective compared to other European countries and the degrees are also internationally recognized. This scholarship program is the best opportunity to study abroad in Europe. The Duration of the University of Padova Scholarship in Italy is 2 years for a Master’s degree and 3 years for Bachelor’s and Single Cycle degree candidates. Please check MIPT Russian Government Scholarships 2021-2022 For All Nationalities.
Details About University of Padova Scholarships
- Host Country: Italy
- Host University: University of Padova
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Scholarship Amount: 8000 Euros
- Deadline: 2nd Nov 2021/31st Dec 2021
Duration of Scholarship
Following is the scholarship duration offered by the University of Padova:
- 2 years for Master’s degree candidates.
- 3 continuous years for Bachelors and Single Cycle Degree Candidates.
Fields of Study
- Developmental Psychology and Socialisation
- Economics and Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health
- Chemical Sciences
- Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment
- Molecular Medicine
- Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- General Psychology
- Management and Engineering
- Surgery, Oncology, and Gastroenterology
- Women’s and Children’s Health
- Public, International, and Community Law
- Statistical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Private Law and Critique of Law
- Molecular Medicine
There is no need specifically for the scholarship separately. If you meet the requirements, you will be considered automatically for this scholarship.
- You Must not be an Italian Citizen (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- Have a foreign qualification or degree (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system.
- You must apply to a degree program completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3-degree programs in 3 different fields.
How to Apply
The online application system for the University of Padova Scholarships 2022 is open. No application fee is required to apply. For more details and to apply online please click on the given link.